Chapter 4: Going to the Party

Stacy kept banging on the stall Sophia was in. "Please... can you let me in?" she asked, concerningly. "Just go away..." Sophia cried, desperately wanting to be alone. "Look... I know what just happened probably helped you to decide not to even go to the party anymore, but if you don't go, you won't get revenge on Madison..." Stacy said in a sing-song voice. As Sophia thought of revenge, the idea of going to the party became more and more appealing. After a few seconds, she replied, "Alright, I'll go, but if I want to leave, I will leave." Stacy said, feeling so relieved, "Deal." A few hours later, school ended, and Sophia went home. When she got there, her parents weren't at home. "Looks like they're working night shifts again..." Sophia sighed. She saw a note on the table, reading it out loud, it said, "Hey honey! Your dad and I are working night shifts. Levi and Audrey are at their friend's house for their sleepover! Also, I will allow you to go to that party you were talking about. Have fun! Love, Mom and Dad." Sophia went to her room, picking out an outfit for the party. She finally picked a long poofy white dress. That was her favorite dress, hoping that Madison wouldn't ruin it. For her hairstyle, she decided to have her curly hair down. When she got out of her room, she saw her dog looking sad. "Aww, it's okay Zuzu! I'll be back soon, okay?" Sophia said as she was looking at Zuzu's big brown eyes and felt her black fluffy fur. It was almost time to go to the party, so she grabbed up her favorite purse and she was putting on her sparkly white earrings. She turned the lights off and locked the door, hopping to Stacy's older brother's dark blue electric car.