Chapter 5: Seeking Excitement

She arrived at Madison's house, getting out of the car with Stacy. "Have fun!" Stacy's older brother exclaimed. Stacy's older brother drove off while Stacy and Sophia were knocking on Madison's front door. "Oh, what a shocker, everybody's here." Sophia said sarcastically. "Don't worry, it'll be fun!" Stacy assured her. Madison opened the door, with a sour face, acting like she wasn't expecting them. "Oh... it's you guys..." Madison said, pretending not to care, "Everybody is invited. Come on in... I guess..." Sophia and Stacy went inside the house, seeing everybody dancing. "Woah, I was not expecting Madison to have such a huge house..." Sophia said, surprised. "Come on! Let's dance!" Stacy exclaimed, excitedly. Stacy and Sophia danced for a while, Sophia said, "I'm going to go get a drink of water, I'm super thirsty!" Stacy replied, "Alright! You know where to find me!" While Sophia went, she found Madison there as well. "Isn't it a coincidence that we are both here at the same time...?" Sophia asked nervously. "Well, it is my house." Madison said, frustration showing in her eyes. "Okay... whatever... don't spill anything on "accident" on me again." Sophia said confidently. "Well, I wouldn't if you weren't in my way!" Madison said, having the whole room looking at them. "Ooooooooh! Dance off! Dance off! Dance off!" The crowd exclaimed and chanted. "I'm in if you're in!" Madison said, smoothly. "Uhm, I'm kind of tired..." Sophia said, tiredness showing in her eyes. "Aww! Are you a chicken? Bawk Bawk!" Madison taunts her. "Okay! Fine!" Sophia said, not wanting to do this at all.