Chapter 6: Electricity Gone

"I am so going to beat you! Get ready to lose!" Madison exclaimed. "Ugh, whatever," Sophia scoffs. As they were about to start, thunder roared outside, and lightning lit up. Lights flickered everywhere while the crowd screamed. All the electricity suddenly vanished all around the neighborhood. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" The crowd screamed and yelled. "It's okay! The lights will turn on in at least an hour, but nobody can leave because it is so dangerous out there," Aunt Leah assured them. "WE'RE GOING TO DIEEE!" Aaron screamed fearfully. "Okay okay! It's not like a tornado is forming outside, geez," Madison answered annoyed. As she was saying that the storm took it as an insult. Tornado warnings came ringing on everybody's phones. Suddenly, Sophia's phone rang, and her mom's name appeared on the screen. She went to a quiet place where she and her mom could talk it out peacefully. "Mom! There's literally a tornado forming outside! Are you guys, okay?" Sophia asked, panickily. "Yes sweetie, although the main reason I called you is to ask you are you okay?" Mom asked, worried. "Yes mom, but it looks like we're not going to be out of her anytime soon... I might need to stay at Madison's house..." Sophia said. The thought of staying at Madison's house crossed her mind, thinking about it more and more as she would suffer. Her Mom talked to her until they had to go, looks like she had to sleepover at Madison's house. She goes where Stacy is and says, "I knew I should've never came here at Madison's party. Something always goes wrong when we're caught together..." Sophia says to Stacy. "I mean... this is one of the most interesting parties you've ever went to... isn't it?" Stacy asked, "Always make the most of it!" Sophia thought about it, and realized she only sees the bad in Madison. Maybe Madison is not that bad... or so she thought.