Bonding

A/N- Welcome to part 2! Hope you all enjoy! And thank you all so much for sticking by this story, y'all are the best readers I could ever ask for.

Everyone on the Octopod loves to bond with each other.

Game Night is every Saturday, but Kwazii's now banned from leading games of "Murder Mystery", cos he gives everyone nightmares. Tweak's theory is that it's because of his 'big ugly face,' but everyone else blames it on his stories.

He always apologizes after these disastrous nights though, and leaves everyone a little bag of treasures that he found.

The Vegimals will chase each other around the Octopod giggling happily, and no one can be mad if they accidentally knock something over. NO ONE.

If they fall and get hurt, it's Peso to the rescue with cartoon bandages and stickers for the cuties complete with kisses on the boo boos, cuddles, and pats on their heads.

Shellington's way of bonding with anyone is through his work. Whenever you offer to help him on an experiment, you are immediately his favorite person of the day.

The Captain will give ANYTHING a try so he can bond with his "children". He has even put on a fairy godmother gown and waved a sparkly blue wand around cos the Vegimals wanted to play pretend with him and he had no way of saying no to their sweet little faces.

The kids' idea of "bonding" involves a lot of name calling and hitting each other with plastic lightsabers just because they can. All the adults wonder how children can be so... savage and wild.