Staying Home

Whenever they don't have missions on the Octopod, it's normal for everyone to stay home and just chill with each other.

Usually if there's no missions and nothing to do, the Captain will consider postponing roll call so his "children" can sleep a little later cos he wants them to be well-rested, and he was showing mercy to those who had been up till 5 AM playing video games (Tweak).

Usually, all of the crew will pile into the Game Pod to play a game or watch a movie. Everyone has an unofficially assigned seat that they sit in just because. Dashi and Tweak always sit by each other cos besties (and so they can cuddle each other if they get scared of a movie.

Shellington always sits by Inkling because of the strong science buddy bond the two of them share, and so Shellington can old-people-baby Inkling, and all the Vegimals in their laps. Inkling has the ability to play peek-a-boo with 8 cuties at a time.

Peso will always sit nestled between the Captain and Kwazii because he is baby and must be protected at all costs.

The kids will usually run around the Octopod screaming at each other for some silly reason until their guardians get sick of it and one of them drags them out into the ocean to play.

Kwazii is a "highly responsible" and "very trustworthy" babysitter for the kids, and he'll "always be allowed" to babysit.