Acceptances

On the Octopod, everyone is different, and needs certain accommodations, and everyone else is always willing to accept each other as they are.

The Captain is always willing to take care of his babies in any way or form from cradling Peso in his arms like a little baby whenever Peso's sad to make him feel better to putting Kwazii on an oversized child-leash (20 guesses who made it for him) when Kwazii was on a sugar high so the Captain wouldn't lose Kwazii in a crowded area.

Peso is still a smol baby boy in many ways, and all of the crew will take care of him cos he always took care of them such as Shellington putting one more step stool near his work area so Peso could stand on it and help him, and Tweak will make him little toys to play with whenever she has time, and will always let him help her with them.

Shellington is terribly shy and freezes up easily in front of people. Whenever he needs to present his scientific discoveries to other scientists, someone goes with him, and just holds his paw to be there for him and reassure him that there's nothing to be afraid of, and will even help him speak a bit if they need to.

Dashi needs headphones to sleep. Like needs them. Unless she's bone-tired (comment if you get the pun ;)), she cannot sleep without headphones. She has nightmares and insomnia sometimes at night, and her headphones kids of help her with it. The Captain allows her to use them cos he wants all his babies to be well-rested, safe, and happy at night, and so Tweak rigged up a device that could transfer the sound of the Octo-Alert into Dashi's headphones. That didn't work, cos it nearly deafened her, so Tweak just had Dashi's little sisters wake her up instead.