Loving brother

Disclaimer: I do not own Devil May Cry, just my OC’s

Recap: He quickly snapped back up and turned around, the light still shining behind him as he walked. ‘Thank you.’ The wind seemed to whisper as he left. Dante smirked and right before he hopped his fence, he placed two fingers on his forehead and did a salute. “Your welcome babe, enjoy the afterlife.” He then leaped over the fence and walked to the car.

As he walked, the light of the flashlight shone back into the graveyard, flashing slightly over the grave stones that he and his daughter had visited. In the light it caught the names of the occupants of the graves. On the left it read Calvin Crast, on the right it read Bethany Crast.

It was ten at night by the time they reached the outskirts of a town that housed a population higher than 500. The last place they had stopped in allowed them to purchase food for the go.

“Your sure that’s all he’ll want?” Dante had asked the elder twin when she told him to just order a shake for Chris, who was still unconscious in the backseat, excluding the few occasional moans and groans.

“Yeah, it’s all he’ll be able to handle.” She told him in response, he just shrugged and left it at that. That was two hours ago, and the shake had been consumed by RoRa when it started to melt, much to Marlo’s chagrin.

It was Marlo who actually broke the silence as they passed a welcome sign. “alright, I’m officially worried now.”

Trish turned to look at her, then studied Chris. He hadn’t woken up in the time since his sister had shot him twice, though he was Dante’s son, she wasn’t quite sure if he inherited his ability to take bullets. “Dante, are there any sort of vital stars in the car?”

Dante grunted and shook hi head. “No, but don’t worry, I have a feeling he’ll wake up any second know.”

“Is that you’re parental instincts telling you that?” Marlo asked sarcastically.

“No, experience. Vergil went through the same thing when I shot him with dad’s gun when we were five.” Trish and Marlo just stared at him in mild disbelief. “What?”

“This could explain so very much.” Trish grumbled lowly.

“Wait, who is your dad, you haven’t told us about our family history?” Marlo asked, RoRa growled slightly, drawing attention away from Dante and towards Chris.

The younger twin groaned and his eye fluttered open slowly. “Ow.” He whispered, then winced and put his hand on his stomach.” Marlo,” he said lowly. “what did I say about gut shots?”

“Um.. aim for the liver and not the spleen?” she joked, then smiled and leaned in and hugged him, which caused him to suck in a deep breathe.

“Mar.” He choked out painfully. She laughed and pulled away from him, Dante and Trish smirked. Chris took in another deep breath and winced. “You’re father, our grandfather. He’s Sparda, the demon in the legend, isn’t he?”

Dante didn’t say anything for a beat and just stared at the road. “Yeah, that’s dear old dad.” He then turned into a parking lot of a Super 8 hotel. “Here’s your 5 star hotel babe.” He said to Trish with a smirk in place.

She only glared at him as she opened the door and allowed Marlo and RoRa to get out. Dante chuckled and got out as well and Chris slowly followed behind his sister and friend. Wincing in pain and breathing shallowly . he stumbled out of the car but quickly caught himself on the door and slowly got up. “What happened to him, to Sparda?” Chris asked as Dante opened the trunk and pulled out the bags.