Meet the twins

Disclaimer: I don’t own Devil May Cry, only my OC’s

                -Two Weeks later in Wendover-

                The shrill annoying cry of an alarm clock awakened Marlo, who sat upright on top bunk of her bed. She held the blanket closer to her chest as she just glared at the red light of the alarm clock as it still cried out, it red 5:15 a.m flashing violently at her. She contemplated smashing it, but the last time she did Chris had complained for a week, as did Maggie and John. Sighing she and rolled over leaving behind the blanket, landing on the balls of her feet on the floor, revealing the only article of clothing on her was a pair of red boxers that said ‘got gas?’ in white letters.

                She stalked towards the alarm clock on the other side of the room and slammed her hand down on the snooze button. Smiling at the fact that the annoying device had finally shut up, she turned on her heels and walked to the bathroom that was connected to their room.

She turned around to survey the room she shared with her twin. It was smallish, big enough for two beds, but the bunk bed saved room, so they used it. It was placed on the far wall in the corner, and on the right of it was a night stand that doubled as a revolving book case, a modern looking lamp sat on top of it, it sat directly underneath the window. Directly next to the bed’s left, was a small desk that doubled as there computer stand, a large laptop sat closed on top. Underneath it were their textbooks and cd’s. On the left wall, next to the door lead out into the hallway, was a small dresser that they both shared, though their clothes only took up three shelves, they used the other two as storage for their games, dvd’s, and game systems. A small flat screen TV sat upon a stand on top of the dresser, along with a few stuffed toys, and other miscellaneous items. Another bookshelf was directly to her right, it held other books and manga’s including her secret stash of manga that Maggie or John should never see. It also held her Ihome mini speakers still hooked up to her Ipod, she immediately grabbed it. A wooden hatstand sat next to the bookshelf, it held their backpacks and coats, and their well worn boots were on the floor next to it.

Hearing a groan she looked over at the bottom bunk, seeing the form of her still sleeping brother. He was under the covers, one of his legs sticking out from under it, sleeping on his stomach. His head was buried in his pillow, arms tucked underneath it. A glint of light made Marlo look to the end of the bed, there she saw her wolf RoRa curled up lying on top of her brother’s leg that was still under the cover. RoRa looked at her, her eyes glowing with an eerie glow. Marlo held up one finger towards her lips, the wolf just shook her head in a manner that meant yes, then closed her eyes and seemingly went back to sleep. Smirking at the wolf’s intelligence, Marlo once again turned on her heels and headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. “Expected from a wolf of hell.” She thought lazily as she yawned, then turned on the water. She then set her Ipod to her playlist of her favorite ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ songs, she shed what little cloths she had and got into the shower, knowing that it was the right temperature.

Around 30 minutes later she stepped out, sighing in relief at the feeling of water vapor evaporated off her skin. She grabbed a towel and dried herself off, then wrapped the towel around her, turned off her Ipod and walked out into her room. If she could have, she wouldn’t wear the towel, she thought as she rummaged through her drawer of shirts, then the drawer they both used for undergarments and socks as she pulled out her panties and bra. But after a few months of Chris bitching about it, she compromised. He didn’t really care about his older sister’s choice in sleep wear, but he protested that he didn’t need to see everything in the morning, she sighed in contempt as she slipped on her bra. Well she did see the point after he walked out of the bathroom early one morning completely naked, toweling off his hair. To say he put her in his shoes would be a good choice of phrases.