Daddies home.

Disclaimer: I do not own Devil May Cry, just my OC’s

Recap: Marlo hung up the phone and turned on her heel to face the group that was at the table, all doing homework. Experience had allowed her to respond to the message and keep her cool, the code meant that a demon was in the house, and it could only be one person, or for better term, something.

Time to party.” Marlo thought.

Marlo yawned and stretched her arms above her head, the others were busy doing homework, but she had her eyes on Joey, or the doppelganger of Joey.

‘Let’s see, the holy water is under the sink, the wards are up so it can’t bring any friends in, now all I need to do is take out any other form of independent variables.’ She though, then mentally smacked herself for using a math reference.

“Hey Joey.” The impersonator looks up with a bored questionable gaze, “think you can go upstairs and grab my Ipod for me.”

“Actually I was-”

“Thanks buddy, you’re great.” Marlo interrupts with mock appreciation, forcing a smile. The imposter sighs and gets up, he left eyeballing all of them.

Alice started to say something but Marlo held up her finger to her lips to show she wanted silence. RoRa looked at the elder twin in question as she listened for any noise.

Marlo monitored the sounds of the imposter’s footsteps. Once she judged that the imposter was far enough away from them, she dived to the sink and started to pull brittle vials out from underneath it.

“Marlo what’s going on? Alex asked, RoRa’s ears where pressed back flat against her head. The wolf demon had deducted that a demon was in the house, and the only one within reason was the guest, Joey.

“Alice, take the others, get into the car, and go.” Marlo instructed, and then thrust the vials of holy water into Amanda’s arms. She then pulled out the car keys from her pocket and gave them to the elder sister.

“But-”

“Su casa de Mephistopheles.” Marlo replied emotionlessly. The three girls stared at her in shock; they all knew the code because the twins had worked out multiple plans in case something like this did happen, but like others who have repeatedly learned drills, they forgot everything in the face of the actual even.

“Joey.” Amanda whispered in disbelief, Marlo and RoRa shook their heads.

“No, that-” Alice started.

“No time for talk, now get Alec and GO!” Marlo ordered.

Alex numbly shook her head yes and picked up her baby brother, then tan to the door. Alice and Amanda followed suit, but both seemed to lean on each other for support.

Marlo watched them as they exited the door, leaving it wide open. Sighing out of relief, a grin of wickedness overtook her face. She produced her Ipod from her coat pocket and walked over to the sound bar in front of the T.V, it had an option to dock an Ipod and work as a speaker.

RoRa was keeping tabs on the sounds of the impostor’s footsteps; the footfalls seemed to have quieted, as if not even moving at all.

“I have a feeling that Chris will be back any minute.” Marlo stated as she scrolled through her song list. “Or, at least I hope its Chris.” RoRa shakes her head in agreement, then Marlo lets out a soft noise of achievement, then presses play on her Ipod. Soon a countdown timer sounds, and then the opening rift of ‘Hit me with your best shot’ by Pat Benatar starts playing.  Without even turning around to face RoRa, Marlo snaps her fingers and says, “Libere.” Almost instantly RoRa’s two forms attach themselves to her back, the weight held a comfort to the older twin.