Demon Days

Disclaimer: I don’t own DMC or the characters, just my OC’s

Recap-

“A fight is what happened.” Marlo said indifferently, always being the smart ass. “And you would be?”

The blonde woman just looked at her then at Chris, she seemed to be assessing the scene in front of her. The twins felt something off about her; they looked down at RoRa who was sniffing the air enthusiastically. After a few more seconds of sniffing RoRa looked up at them, her ears fell down then up, her version of a shrug.

“My name is Trish, and I am your substitute teacher.” The blonde woman, Trish answered.

End recap-

Chris, Marlo and RoRa walked into their schools office behind the woman who introduced herself as Trish. They had to give her directions to get to it though, since they had been there multiple times before. Two receptionists sat behind a desk that took up three fourths of the front office, brunette and a red head, each raised their heads at the new comers, when they saw the trio walking behind the new substitute they grimaced.

“Chris, Marlo, RoRa, isn’t a little early in the week for your usual meetings?” the red headed woman asked with a hint of tired amusement.

“Good morning Miss. Mary, Miss. Jenna.” Marlo and Chris said in unison, spend enough time in the office and you get to be on a first name basis with everyone. Plus it helps that the twins had saved them a few years ago during a major demon infestation.

“So, who was the poor unsuspecting victim this time?” the brunette, Miss. Jenna, asked, the phone was next to her head, her fingers above the keys, emergency services was mandatory to be on the speed dial of every school systems phone network. The school hadn’t really ever needed to call an ambulance before the twins had come to town, so both of the receptionist knew that if the twins were in the office, it was a good 92% chance that someone was injured by them.

“Brandon Vickton.” Trish said, she didn’t seem to be surprised at the chit chat that was going on between the receptionist and the twins. She looked down at RoRa who was still sniffing at the air, as if trying to identify a strange smell. Trish smirked at this, she figured that the wolf would be a devil; it was bound to be if Chris and Marlo were actually Dante’s children. “Speaking of the half-devil, where the hell is he?” she thought.

“It took you this long to hurt him?” Miss Mary, the red head asked skeptically. Marlo scoffed at her question.

“It would have happened sooner but Gandhi here,” she points at Chris with her thumb. “Wanted to see if the ignore him strategy would work.” Chris stuck his tongue at her.

“How bad is it?” Miss Jenna asked, her fingers still hovering over the dial.

“I made sure that there wasn’t any major damage, he’ll just value breathing more than usual, oh and his back will be sore for a few days.” Chris answered.

“He is with the nurse at the moment.” Trish said, causing Miss Jenna to sight in relief and put the phone back in its cradle.

“So is Randall busy?” Marlo asked, referring to the school principal by his first name.

“Yes, you three can go on in.” Miss Mary answered.

“Thank you Miss Mary, see you later Miss Jenna.” The twins responded in unison as they went down a hall to the left, it led to the offices. They knew the path by heart, so they followed the hallway, found the door that read ‘Randall Radcliffe’ and Principal underneath it. They knocked then went in.