Chapter 2

⚠️Smut

Word count: 831
______________________

A few months later

  I'm sitting at the table waiting for dinner to served and Mina sits in her usual chair, with me sitting beside her.

  Coco and Mr.Gallant are arguing because apparently he messed up her hair and chucks of it are falling out. I'm trying my best not to laugh. The grey's walk in and hand everyone there nutritional cube.

Dinah looks at me and says, "I still can't believe that you've never seen anything I've been in, I mean, I was a HUGE star." Coco pauses her argument and replies, "Oh my god, shut up! We get it you were the shit. But you're not now, you're nobody."

Dinah yells jumping up in her seat and slamming her fist into the table, "I WAS ON A POPULAR PROGRAM, HOW DARE YOU!" Coco yells back, "DINAH SIT DOWN! NOONE GIVE A SHIT!"

She sits down slowly and mumbles under her breath, "I was a star." Coco rolls her eyes and goes back to yelling at Mr.Gallant for destroying her hair. He even messed up the color. She has orangeish hair now. And man, it does not look good. It's all splotchy.

I direct my attention to Mina who is sitting there quietly. I ask, "Hi honey, what are you thinking about?" She replies, "Wishing we could eat in our room so I wouldn't have to put up with these, children."

I chuckle and respond, "Oh come on, it's entertaining." She says, "Yeah I guess." I say, "It's like watching a reality show." She chuckles and replies, "Yeah I guess so."

Later that night

  I'm sitting up in my bed with my nightgown on reading when I hear the door open. I was expecting Mina what it was Emily. She walks up to the bed crying. I ask concerned, "Oh no Emily, what happened?"

  She sits on the edge of the bed infront of me and responds, "Timothy and I had a really bad argument, I think it's over."

  I hold my hand out for her to hold it and she takes it adding, "He doesn't spend time with me anymore and it doesn't seem like he really cared when I brought it up. He thinks I'm being needy wanted to spend time with him everyday. Like I'm not, god I can't stand him right now!"

  I reply, "I'm sorry E." She nods and says, "Thanks for letting me rant, you're a good friend y/n." I reply, "Of course."

  She says, "I should go, it's almost curfew." I nod and answer, "Yeah see you later, hope you feel better tomorrow." She nods and gets up closing the door behind her.

  I pick my book back up and as soon as I'm about to flip the page, Mina walks in. I say, "Hi darling." She smiles and replies as she starts getting undressed out of her dress and into her nightgown, "Hi baby."

  She then walks into the bathroom to do her skincare before hopping in the bed next to me laying her cane against the nightstand. I put my book on my nightable and lay down and put my head on my pillow.

  We stare into eachother's eyes for a while before I ask, "What's your pretty little head thinking?" She replies, "How cute your legs would look on top of it." You laugh and she chuckles.

  I say, "You know, I have collected some arousal from today watching you be all sexy." I take her hand and lead it down to my coved slit. She feels and says, "Oh wow baby, do you want me to help you with that?" I nod quickly.

  She asks, "Would you like to ride my thigh?" I respond, "Would LOVE too." We both sit up and I sit down on her thigh. My underwear is going to get messy but that's the fun of it.

  I start humping and she holds my waist to help me. She moves on of her hand down to pinch my butt. I let out a soft moan.

I start moving faster I throw my head back. Mina asks, "Does that feel good babygirl? Is mommy's thigh helping you get off?" I respond, "Yes mommy."

I feel myself getting close and shut my eyes tight letting my mouth hang open. I ask, "Please mommy, please let me come." She replies, "Good girl for asking for permission, you may."

I let go and come all over here thigh. I fall into her arms breathing heavily. I see Mina looking at the door so I do.

I see Ms. Mead with a set of keys in her hand and she says, "Sooo... that's why the door was locked." She shivers in disgust and leaves shutting the door behind her. Mina and I start laughing.

I hid my face in the crook of her neck and say, "Mina no, I'm so embarrassed." She responds, "Hey it's okay little one, it's okay, she's just a machine anyways."