Chapter 5

Word count: 667
_______________________

Mallory replies, "Timothy was about to um, but I stopped him just in time." She starts to cry. Mallory says getting up, "Here." They switch places so now I'm on Mina's lap.

She says just as Mallory's leaving, "Thank you." She nods and walks away. Mina strokes my head and says, "I'm so sorry Y/n. Don't worry, he won't get away with this."

I say through sobs, "I hope he suffers." She says, "Oh you don't mean that." I respond, "I do, I hope he dies slowly and painfully."

Later, I'm laying in bed and Mina walks in with a video camera. She says, "I got it on tape if you want to see it."

I nod and she crawls into bed with me and I hit play and watch the video of the guards painfully killing Timothy. As he screams and cries I can't help but to smile.

A few months later, I'm about to walk into the common room when I hear a weird conversation taking place.

I stand behind the wall and listen to Coco say, "I know we've been talking about killing Ms.Venable and like fucking taking over and shit, but that's just joke right, I mean, we're not actually going to do it."

Mr. Gallant replies, "Nope, we've actually all developed a plan, even with the guards. All of us here are tired of Ms. Venable being such an evil dictator. She needs to be stopped before we all get killed."

Coco asks, "But what about Y/n, that's her wife, she's our friend, we can't just kill her wife." Mr. Gallant responds, "Looks like we're going to have to and I mean, I don't want to kill Y/n but if she has a breakdown and goes nuts, we'll have to lock her up somewhere."

Coco asks, "Okay so who would even take over, I mean the closest in line is Ms. Mead and she's no better." Mr. Gallant replies, "We'll figure something out." Andre asks, "No plan, isn't that how the french revolution got so fucked up, you know, because they didn't have to leader after they killed the king and queen?"

Mr. Gallant answers, "Maybe we'll govern ourselves, you know come up with rules and stuff on our own, as purples." Coco says, "Well I guess that's at least kind of something. So when is the execution?"

Mr. Gallant asks, "Does tonight work for everyone?" Bubbles asks, "Isn't that a little soon darling?" He responds, "No, we'll do it tonight."

I try to calm myself down since it's getting hard for me to breath at this point. I slowly walk away and to Mina's office. I need to come up with a plan and fucking fast. I can't lose the love of my life. Without her, I would need to be locked up.

  I knock on her door and open it when I hear a come in. My heart feels like it's going to pound out of my chest. I close it behind me and slowly walk up to her desk.

  She has her slightly bent glasses on which is the cutest thing and with the combination of her looking so intently at her papers make me smile and blush. No Y/n, concentrate!

  She looks up and asks taking off her glasses, "Hi beautiful, what's wrong?" A few tears spill out from my eyes and I quickly wipe them away with my fingers.

  I reply in a serious tone, "Wilhelmina, I need you to trust me, I know you do, but I really need you too." You can see her expression become so nervous. You never call her by her full name unless something is very wrong.

  She responds, "Of course, what's going on Y/n?" I answer, "I need you to follow me to our room and look normal and unpanicked when we are walking down the hallway." She nods and I open the door and she follows me to our bedroom door.