Chapter 7

⚠️Smut

Word count: 689
_________________

She asks, "Wait, we don't want to get in with our pajamas on, don't we need our swimsuits?" I smirk and answer turning on the hot tub, "Mina, no one is here, we can skinny dip."

She chuckles and replies, "Okay." We take off everything and I get in it. I rest my head on her shoulder and ask, "Isn't this relaxing?" She replies, "Absolutely."

I take my hand and lightly splash her with water. We smile and she lighly splashes me. A few more times of this and the splashes get bigger. Our hair is wet and we're laughing.

I straddle her lap and kiss her saying, "GOD I JUST LOVE YOU." She kisses me back and I move down to her neck, kissing and sucking on it.

I start massaging her breasts and she moans. I move my left hand, since I'm left handed, down slowly down toward her center. I spread her folds and run my fingers up and down them.

I kiss her head and she says, "Y/n please." I start rubbing her bundle of nerves and she gasps. Then I slide in two fingers and pump them in and out. She throws her head back and says, "Yes fuck!"

I feel her walls tighten and nibble on her ear and say, "Come for me mommy." She let's go and I take my fingers out and suck the cum off of them. I say, "You taste so good mommy."

She smiles and I snuggle into her as we enjoy the rest of the time in the hot tub.

A few hours later, Mina is reading a book in the cozy reading room while I am swimming in the pool. I was on the swim team all my childhood and loved it.

I'm happy I decided to put in a pool so I can pick up where I left off years ago. I position myself on the diving board and dive into the water. Once I come up, I swim a 200 freestyle. (8 times back and forth)

A while later, I notice Mina siting in one of the chairs watching me. She claps and yells, "Woo." I chuckle. She says, "It doesn't smell like chlorine in here, it's nice, that gives me a headache."

I reply, "It's a salt water pool, it's better for your skin." She nods. I get out and she asks, "You're done?" I nod reply, "Yeah the clock says I'm been swimming for two hours, I'm tired. Want to join me in the shower?" She answers, "Absolutely!"

She follows me out the door and toward our bathroom. I slide off my speedo brand one piece and turn on the shower while Mina removes her dress and undergarments.

We step into the shower and she takes the shampoo and massages it into my hair. A close my eyes enjoying and let out a tiny moan. While it sits, I grab my face wash and apply to my face.

I rinse it off and Mina wraps her arms around my waist. She rests her chin on my shoulder. I rinse out my shampoo and apply conditioner while she applies the body soap to the loofa.

She cleans my body and puts it back as I rinse it off of me. She lightly pushes me against the wall and trails kisses down my body. I giggle and she spreads my folds and starts licking my clit.

She throws one of my legs over her shoulder for better access. She dips her tongue in and out and back on my clit and few times and I maon saying, "Oh feels so good mommy, mmmm."

She starts tongue fucking me and curling it to hit my g-spot. I close my eyes and gasp. I ask, "Please, mommy, let me." She replies, "Come baby."

I come into her mouth and she drinks it all up. She moves back up my body and kisses my lips and I moan at my taste. We get out of the shower and wrap towels around eachother's bodies. I turn it off and we lotion up.