Chapter 4

⚠️TW Sexual assault & Smut

Word count: 701
______________________

We lay back down on the bed on our sides and stare into each other's eyes. I could get lost forever, she's so beautiful. I place a kiss on her forehead, then her cheek, then a soft kiss on her lips.

She puts her hands on my face and deepens the kiss. It gets heated and she turns us so she's on top. We makeout for a few more minutes and then she pushes her knee into my core and I moan into her mouth.

I start grinding on her knee and she says, "There you go babygirl. Such a good girl getting all wet for me." She moves her lips down to my neck and bites, sucks, licks, and kisses my neck. A few minutes later I say, "Oh god mommy, I'm so close!"

I feel her smile on my neck and she says, "Come for me darling." I let go and the knot in my stomach unfolds. Once I've come down from my high, she takes off all her clothes and sits next to me on the bed again.

She instructs, "Get naked then sit on me, we're going to eat eachother out at the same time baby." I smile and reply, "Yes mommy."

I quickly take everything off and get on top of her turning around and putting my center on her face and my face on her core.

She starts licking my clit and I suck on hers. We both let out a moan. She shoves her tongue inside me and I shove two fingers into her.

We both move them out at a fast rate until we come together. We lick up eachother's juices and then I move back down next to her and pull her into a deep kiss as we taste ourselves on eachother's tongues.

I break the kiss and lay my head on her chest and make circles with my fingers on her tummy. She plays with my hair with her fingers and says, "I love you so much." I respond, "I love you too Mina."

A few days later, Emily and I am reading a book together and discussing it like a little book club but without wine and more people in mine and Mina's room in the chairs by the fireplace.

  We finish up our two hours for the day and say goodbye to one another. She leaves and I grab out my personal book that I'm reading picking up where I left off.

  A few minutes later, I realize she left her pink water bottle so I put my book down, stand up, grab her bottle on the table, and walk out the door to return it to her.

  I'm walking through the hallway when I see Timothy. I wave to him and he stops me and says, "Oh hey follow me, I need to show you something." I nod and follow him to his room.

  I ask, "So what did you want to show me?" He smirks and replies, "My dick, you know it's as big as two soda cans." My eyes go wide by the total shock of his answer and disgust.

  I ask, "What?" He responds before throwing me onto the bed, "Emily isn't working out for me anymore and you're the next prettiest thing here so you have the honor of being my not friends with benefits."

He puts his hand over my mouth. I try to squirm away but he holds my wrists down definitely leaving bruises. I start crying and he lifts up my dress and pulls down my underwear.

  He unzips his pants and just as he's about to take off his boxers, Mallory walks in and asks shocked and angry, "What the fuck are you doing?" He sees her and quickly zips his pants back up and runs out of the room.

  I turn to my side and sob. Mallory sits on the bed and I lay my head in her lap and she says, "It's okay Y/n, he's gone." A few minutes later, since the door is open, Mina sees us and walks in the room asking concerned, "Oh my god what happened?"