"You're kinky, huh"

~Vanessa's pov~

I snuck up behind the action watching redhead and placed a hand over her mouth and one over her eyes. But being the strong person she is, she grabbed ahold of me, flipped me over and pinned me down on the couch.

She straddled my waist in the one move motion and grabbed my throat making me groan.

"What was that?"She asked me with a smirk on her face."W-what was what?"I asked trying to act as if nothing happened.

She put pressure on my throat making me groan louder."You like that don't you?"She asked me and I slowly nodded."Ahh I thought you don't like these things."She smirked at me and leaned in closer. She went to kiss my lips but right before she could touch them she pulled away and sat up straight again.

"Choking, check. Lets see what other kinks you have, won't we."She gave an evil smile and took her hand away. She quickly dived forward and started kissing my neck.

I moaned softly already from how good her lips felt on my neck but it soon turned into loud screams when she bit the sensitive spot in my neck.

"Biting, check."She said with a wink and once again sat up straight. She lifted my shirt up giving her access to my toned stomach.

I shivered at the thought of what she might do.

She dragged her red painted nails over my abs but before she came close to the waistband of my sweatpants, she lifted her hand and hit my stomach.

The muscles pulled together and I moaned loudly."Pain, check. You're kinky, huh."She told me and helped me sit up. Once I was sitting up straight, she smiled at me and grabbed my dick through my pants.

"Fuck."I groaned softly but of course she heard me. She slowly started stroking my now hard member through the material and looked at me with innocent eyes which turned me on even more.

"Do you like this daddy?"She asked in her innocent voice and I just looked at her. She took her hand away and walked her hand up to the top of my pants.

She dipped her hand past my clothes thats covering my lower body and made her way towards the 10 inch flexed boner. She started stroking me again but this time not through the material but with our skins touching.

I looked down seeing my pants move because of her hand slowly stroking me and it looked even hotter then I thought it would. I stared at my pants seeing how her hand would tease me, slowly going up and down the huge member.

She lifted my head so I look at her and she rushed forward to capture my lips with hers. Her hand movements stopped but she gave me a pressured grab and I groaned into her mouth which she took as the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. She started up her motions again but this time a little harder and faster.

This was enough to make me come undone in her hand and she knew. She smirked into the kiss, letting her tongue explore like Dora.

She moved her mouth to my neck and sucked marks into my skin. Biting me softly now and again and I could feel the stinging sensation of it all.

I came closer and closer to having a mind blowing orgasm, which I knew would be mind blowing because the pleasure she was giving me right now was over the top.

Just before I let everything free, both her mouth and hand stopped what they were doing and she climbed off of me.

She walked away with a swing upon her hips, pretending like nothing happened.

I stood up and walked closer to her, I picked her up before she could do anything and pushed her against a wall.

"Now you listen to me. You can't think to make me hard, make me come close to the edge and just walk away. Got it."I told her in a stern voice to which she nodded and I picked her up again.

I walked her to the couch and threw her onto it, slowly going to sit on her. My hands traveled up her legs then to her thigh till my finger tips soon feeling her panties.

"Good thing you're wearing a skirt. But sorry for you, you've been a bad girl mommy. I'm ganna have to punish you."I told the girl beneath me and lust practically poured out of her dark brown eyes.

With one hand I pulled down my pants and boxers, quickly might I add, and lifted her skirt up till above her waist line.

Without removing her underwear I could see the wetness dripping from out of her and I shifted her panties to the side.

I hovered above her and without warning I plunged into her making her moan like crazy.

"Fuck daddy!"She screams as the already steady trusts sped up. Hard and fast I pumped my rock hard dick into her.

I swear that once I'm finished with her, we'll have to shift the funiture into their correct places again.

The sounds of our skin slapping together drove me insane and I wanted to fuck her deeper. So that's exactly what I did.

I pushed my entire dick into her making her go silent, moans being hold up in her throat while her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

I picked her one leg up and threw it over my shoulder, to create more space for me to fuck her.

Deciding to tease her my trusts stopped and I gave one slow but hard trust making all the sounds that was held up, flow out of her mouth.

"Fuck me daddy!!!" She moaned and I picked my pace up again.

"Are you ganna be a bad girl again?"I asked her and she shook her head. I gave another hard but slow trust making her shake."Words babygirl."I told her and she tried saying something but it was stuck.

Now knowing that the hard and slow trusts make everything flow out, I did it again."No daddy I won't. I won't tease you again daddy, fuck!!"She halfly shouted the roof top off.

She tightened around my dick and I knew she was close."Make daddy proud and cum around my big dick babygirl."I told her and I could see she was close.

One last steady hard trust made everything burst out of her. Out of the both of us. She whimpered out of sensitivity and her body shook. I helped her ride out her orgasm before collapsing ontop of her.

"You know,"she started."If having more mind blowing orgasms like that, I'm ganna be a bad girl all the time."She laughed and I joined in."Whatever you say princess. Whatever you say."