No jealousy needed

Requested by daddymadnessa

Requests are welcome<333

~Vanessa's pov~

"Hey baby, wanna get take out's?"I asked the redhead standing at the island in the kitchen, scrolling through her phone."Yes please!!"She jumped up and down with excitement and I chuckled.

"You're so cute, you know."I spoke and she shyly smiled at me."See! You're the cutest."I kissed her cheek and I saw her cheeks turn a dark shade of red.

"Aww my baby. Look at you, so cute."I said and she buried her face in my neck. I started tickling her and she giggled, but she became irritated and bit my neck, causing me to moan.

"No, baby not today. We had sex yesterday."She shrugged before walking away up the stairs.

I just looked in the direction she walked in and I shrugged. I turned around and picked up the keys, which were randomly laying on the counter. I pulled out my phone, seeing that Madelaine wasn't down yet, and saw that I had a text.

Cheyanne: hey Morgan, are you busy?

Cheyanne was my ex, well tecnically my ex fuck buddy. We never dated, we just had sex. And even though I made it extremely clear that no feelings may get involved, she fell in love with me anyway.

So I told her to fuck off, and never text me again but of course she did. That girl was psycho. No cap. She belonged in a mental institute.

Me: yeah, me and my girl are getting take out's. why?

Cheyanne: i'm coming over ;)

Me: Cheyanne, we aren't fuck buddies anymore...

Cheyanne: oh c'mon. we both enjoyed it and you and i both know we enjoy it. plus i'm horny!!

Me: great for you but i don't want you. i am no longer your fuck buddy and no i don't enjoy it.

After that I didn't get a response from her.

Thank goodness!!

Madelaine walked down the stairs and I placed my phone down, before turning around. My jaw dropped instantly at the sight in front of me.

"Like what you see?"She asked me and I slowly nodded, my eyes scanning up and down her body.

"Very much."I gulped and looked her in the eyes."I know. You want to take this body right?"I nodded and she smirked. Shd walked closer and lifted my hand.

She folded her fingers in with mine and brought it down again. She let both our hand hover over my clothed vagina. She took my middle finger and started rubbing me, controling my finger with hers.

I let a moan escape my mouth and she smirked once again. My head fell forward, resting on her shoulder. My lip was between my teeth, to try and muffle the moans coming out of my mouth. I brought my hands up, wrapping it around her shoulders for structure.

My hips trusted forward. I was met by nothing but air. When I look up, my eyes meet the ones of the redheaded beauty in front of me.

"Why-"I wanted to ask but she cut me off with a kiss."Cause my love, you already said no fucking today seeing that we fucked yesterday. So thank yourself for losing that feeling."She told me and I layed my forehead back on her shoulder.

"Bitch."I mumbled but she pushed me away, grabbing a hold of my throat and pressing me up against a wall."What did you just call me?"

"I-I..."I stuttered causing her to put more pressure on my throat."I repeat, what did you call me?"Her voice eas stern and I knew that I had to answer her.