Try new things (part 1)

~Madelaine's pov~

"Daddy!!"I yelled while sitting on the couch. I heard no responds and I groaned."Daddy!" I yelled again but I still heard nothing.

I sighed and stood up to go look for her. Not in the kitchen, not in the basement, not in the gym, so she must be upstairs. I walk up and its silent. I knock on Vanessa's office door and I hear a soft mumble.

I open the door and see Vanessa in her usual spot behind her desk working through emails."Daddy?"I spoke softly but she didn't remove her eyes from her computer.

"Yes princess?"She kept looking at the emails and I went to stand next to her. I softly poked her shoulder and she turned her head vaguely towards me, but her eyes remained on the screen.

Once she finished reading the email she looked up at me with her big brown eyes."What's up princess."She asked and I looked down. She followed my eyes and it landed on my hand which was already rubbing against my clothed folds.

"Ooh."She smirked and looked back up."I know what my princess want."She spoke and looked back down."Daddy please."

"Beg for me baby."She spoke and I looked all the way down to where my hand is. I looked back at Vanessa and quickly grabbed her hand and replaced it with my own.

My head fell backwards as she worked her magical fingers on my clothed pussy. She pulled away and I let out a cry."Please daddy please."I begged and she pulled me closer. She placed her fingers back where it was and I moaned loudly.

She took her hand away for the second time but just as I was about to cry out she placed a hard kiss to my lips. She forced her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. She groaned and grinded forward making me feel her hard on.

"Yes princess, yes I'll fuck you."She whispered against my lips as her eyes remain closed."Yes yes yes."I moaned as her movements started up faster then before.

She pulled away and gave me a look."Should I undress you or so you wanna?"She asked me and I already knew what I wanted.

She knew I am shy. I always have been and the reason she asks everytime if she should undress me or I myself, is because she doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

Honestly I love her so much for that.

So I walked back towards her door but before I could even reach the door she pushed me up against the wall.

"Where do you think your going princess?"She asked me and I looked at her with a confused look and a smirk appeared on her beautiful face."T-to our room."I stuttered and she shook her head."We're trying something different today."She smirked at me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and kept eye contact with her.

She placed me down infront of her desk, took her computer, moved it and everything else ontop she threw of the desk. I kept looking at what she was doing and saw her smirk again.

She walked up to behind me, placed a hand on my stomach and the other on my back. She bended me forward and I held my arms beneath me. She took her hands away and ran it down my back. Once she got to my pants she teasingly pulled it down with my panties and I heard her curse.

"You're so wet. Is this all for me?"She ask, rubbing her finger through my folds like earlier. I let out a moan and she spanked my ass.

"No noice baby."She told me and went back to what she was doing. I did my best to stay still and keep quiet but it was quite more complicated then it may sound.

We have never done this. She's never bended me over a desk, spanked me or told me to be quiet. Fuck knows what else she might do to me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of metal making noices. I look behind me to see Vanessa removing her belt followed by her pants and boxers letting her 9 inch jump out.