Punish you

⚠️words that I would not nessecarily use and fucking rough!!⚠️

~Madelaine's pov~

I made my way up the staircase to our appartment and pulled my keys out so long. Few more steps and I was in front of the door.

And yes, we do have a elevator but I like the stairs better.

I pushed in the key and turned, opened the door revealing the place I've called home for over 3 years.

The place that could make you feel home by just walking in. Smelling the air or seeing the place.

It was rather cozy, not to big but also not to small. Just perfect for two people to live here.

I walk in revealing silence, everything in place and off. One thing is missing, Nessa.

I place my things on the table and search the entire place except one room."Baby?"My voice echo through the place but I receive no answer."Nessa?"I yell again just as I stand infront of our bedroom door.

I hear nothing and I place my hand on the doornob. I go in and my eyes land on the nude girl laying on the bed, her finger along with a vibrator sinking into her with fast trusts.

I stare at her and see her eyes are closed and she's biting her lip while she fucks herself."What the fuck are you doing!?"I yell and her eyes shoot open but her hand still goes.

"I-I can ex-explain."She moaned closing her eyes again."I doubt my dear."I tell her and walk closer. I rip the vibrator out of her hand and pussy and her eyes shot open again.

"What the fuck!? I was about to cum!"She yelled at me and I shot forward to grab her throat."Firstly, don't ever raise your voice at me ever again. Secondly, who do you think you are fucking my pussy?"I ask in a stern voice and I feel her adam's apple move up and down as she swallow.

"Answer me fuck!"I put pressure on her throat and her eyes roll back."I'm sorry Mads. I was horny and you weren't here. I watched a video but I found myself with my fingers so deep in me that I couldn't stop. The thought of how you'd punish me struck my head and without thinking I grabbed the vibrator. I didn't cum I swear."She told me and I try to hide a smirk dispite the anger I'm feeling inside.

This girl thought she could pleasure the pussy that I'm suppost to pleasure. Only me. Fucking herself with her fingers and a vibrator.

You know what, fuck this.

I let go of her throat and she whimper. I grab her hand that she previously used and pushed it into her.

She let out a loud cry and I kept pressing her hand in and out."Be a good girl and fuck yourself. I'll be right back."She did as she was told and I made my way into the bathroom.

~Vanessa's pov~

Oh fuck! I'm getting punished but that's what I asked for right. I knew this is how she'd react if she found me fucking myself. I knew but I went on.

It's just the thought of her fucking me to death after finding me masturbating, clearly fucked with my brain.

I heard the bathroom door open and not long after stood a naked redhead, with a strap-on around her torso and her perfectly filled lips are painted red.

"You, Vanessa Morgan, have been a very bad girl. Fucking yourself while I'm not here and watching video's of OTHER girls fucking each other, very very bad girl."She said in a stern voice. Its rough and hard.

"Wh-what are you ganna do?"I dare to ask and she smirl at me. I continued pumping my fingers in and out of me while looking at her. My fingers didn't help tho. My pussy was still throbbing and seeing her in this way made things ten times worse.