Try new things (part 2)

I'm just saying before hand that this isn't like the others that I have posted. Vanessa is a sweetheart but something happens.

Possible TW

_____________________

~Vanessa's pov~

"Hey baby."I smirked, wrapping my arms around Madelaine's waist."Hey daddy."She smiled as she continued cooking."What's up?"She asked and I pulled away."Why should something be wrong if I hug you?"

She turned around and folded her arms over her chest."Do you think I'm stupid? I saw that smirk of yours. You can't fool me."She had a stern voice and serious look."So what is it that you want?"She asked again and I sigh.

"Baby, I-I'm horny."I stutter. Her serious face turn into a smirk and she rush forward to kiss my neck. I groaned as she kissed up and down my neck and I picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked backwards, placing her on the counter.

I grabbed her face and pulled it towards me, roughly kissing her lips. She moaned at the roughness and I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

She sucked on my tongue and I pulled away, biting her lip.

I picked her up from the counter but she jumped off and pushed me backwards.

My lower back hit against the island in the kitchen and she pulled away."Office now."She husked into my ear and I ran upstairs. I opened the door to my office and walked inside.

I waited till she got here so she could tell me what to do."Chair."She said simply and I did as I was told.

I sat down on the chair and she walked closer. She leaned forwards and whispered into my ear."Now, while sitting remove your pants and boxers."She told me and I did so.

With one motion I took my pants and boxers waistbands and pulled then off.

I was already rock hard and it started getting painful."Tsk tsk tsk. Look at this."She said taking my hard on into her hands and stroking it slowly.

I groaned and threw my head back at the slight satisfaction. But she slowed down even more then it was when she heard the groan escape my mouth.

My head shot back up and my nails dug into my armrests."Am I making you more horny daddy? Am I creating more friction? Am I making yo-"Before she could finish that sentence I leaned forward and grabbed her throat making her moan.

"Who do you think you are teasing daddy?"I asked sternly and I could feel her gulp."Answer me or I swear I'm ganna fuck you to pieces."I gritted my teeth together and she tried talking.

"I-I'm sorry daddy."She stuttered."Look at how the tables have turned. On my lap. NOW."I demanded and she did so.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ears."Good thing you're wearing a skirt don't you think."I smirked and slipped my hand underneath her skirt."No underwear? Bad girl."I said and lifted her up.

"Moan."I told her and she had confusion written all over her face."What?"

"I said moan. Now."I said again but still she didn't listen. I gripped her hips tight between my fingers and controlled her hips down, till where my dick rubbed against her. But I wasn't done, I pushed her further and without warning my dick passed her folds and entered her.

Her breath got stuck in her throat and I pulled out, pumping back in within a second.

She moaned loudly, making her voice echo through the small room."Now you wanna moan? Why didn't moan when I told you to?"I asked her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.