"FOUR"

BAUCHI STATE, NIGERIA.

Asad was shocked to say the least. They were all commanded to gather there and for what? To welcome his twin brother? When did they start welcoming people back home without his knowledge?

He's been abroad for two years studying to further his MBA but when he came back, there was no one at home, he had to leave his father's house to go to his elder sister's, Fadwa to get correct food that's not made by the maids. He knew from the beginning that his family is not normal but this? He's got questions that'll probably go unanswered.

But why the sudden change of heart? What did Aman do to get such cordial behavior from his parents? Even their mother is currently smiling at something her husband just told her, a sight he's seen many years ago by mistake when he breached her meeting with a few local women and caught them laughing at something mysterious.

Welcome? No, but seriously what is going on. What has Aman done to deserve this welcoming stuff? He just pulled off a billion dollar deal with those Aussies and there is no way his father doesn't know about this, he damned well does. Nothing ever slips off his nose, he is aware of every single movement in that company but he didn't congratulate him or even acknowledge his hard work, he is here welcoming his rebellious son.

He has been working his ass off for their attention and now they are giving it to someone that doesn't care? Seriously?

Or maybe it is because he agreed to marry that lady from Niger, that should be it. But the wife is not there with them and his elder sisters haven't met her till date, an order from their father. He wonder who this person is that they want hidden behind the walls of his brother's new built mansion.

They were supposed to live within the confined walls so the daughters-in-law can interact with them but Aman got a house of his own because of his wife. Asad is going to make sure his is built too, they are twin brothers after all. What is done to one should be done to the other but just not with that family of theirs it seems.

"I don't understand why he wants us all here? We could've welcomed him in our free time." His brows are furrowed and something close to envy bloomed in his chest but that quickly slagged when he remembered that this is his twin brother.

Fadwa chirped in. "It's better this way. He can visit us all in our homes and get closer to his nieces and nephews. I cannot wait to meet him. I want to see whether he's changed or not...not physically, of course. I'm literally tired of watching him play."

Fadwa, the mother of two children is still as young as ever. Having clocked thirty five just few days ago, she looks every inch thirty and not a day further and she's been like that since her younger age. She is the only buoyant sister that stood up to her parents and refused to marry the older man they entrusted her with.

She rebelled too and ask them to pick another person for her and fortunately, she got the sugar daddy she's been crushing on for ages and jumped in glee. Both her and Haleema were lucky to get nice husbands, that won't be the same topic when it comes to Jameela.

She got married to a young politician who's already married three wives and divorced them. She had to take care of his children in the house for years and he only permitted her to conceive a year ago and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

Her father knew all about her situation but never sniffed his nose in the matter or ask how she is coping with the man everyone labeled him as a complete heartless rake, they are not lying about that fact. His children always complain about his brutal ways, he talks ruthlessly not caring whether his words hurt you in process.

He's started beating her at the early stage of their marriage, she complained to Asad as she's been closer to him than anybody else. If she'd allowed that cruelty, her corpse would be found rotten in that mansion.