"SIX"

BAUCHI STATE, NIGERIA.

Mahnoor continue to stare at both the brothers as she slowly eats her brunch. They look ridiculously alike and have this familiarity with each other as if they haven't been away for seven whole years. They keep talking about business and football and those are things Mahnoor had never been interested in until now as they verbal about both professions with passion, each boasting lightly about his success. She could see the sibling rivalry but it's actually cute seeing grownup men being kids again. Refreshing in lack of words.

Asad had stopped to look at her with wide eyes when she introduced herself in front of him like a midget in the kitchen. The maids busied themselves with the breakfast knowing they are not allowed to gape or even eavesdrop but they cannot help it with their mistress's childish loud voice with mutinous lilt that could blind anyone at first sight.

Mahnoor stood akimbo, her hands clasped around her waist. "Who the hell are you? Oh, no, what are you doing in my home?"

There is no doubt she is either hallucinating or this man is her husbands twin brother but she cannot help being all defensive over their personal space. He shouldn't be comfortable coming in and out of their house without her knowledge when she's been living their for twelve months and a day with a few hours and no one has ever bothered coming and now they are suddenly interested in touring her tower because their brother is back? She won't have that, she will make sure they don't come at anytime they wish.

In-laws or not, she is going to put a cessation to this rubbish, she hates when things take her by surprise. And the fact that this man is exactly like the one she's seen in her dream doesn't sit well with her. Why didn't she see her husband there instead of his twin brother? She hopes nothing is going to go wrong since that dream really tilted her world a bit and she wanted to continue dreaming till eternity. That just isn't right, she is a married woman but she saw a man that is not her husband in her sleep and the man is now in front of her as her husband's twin brother.

Oh, fuck.

Asad scrutinized the tiny creature in front of him with blatant interest. His eyes shining with merit and charm while that glinting smile sat comfortably on his face. The face and smile of someone who knew just how handsome he is and how much effect he has on people especially women, that is how he looks at the moment. He surveyed her and thought without shame, she is fucking beautiful. He's never seen someone more beautiful and dazzling to be completely frank with himself, not even Azima that he is thinking she can get the next Miss Nigeria if she contests.

It is not just her fair ivory skin, so many things about her speak in volume. Her eyes are doe-like and very adorable, huge with soot eyeballs, he's never seen eyeballs so dark and pretty adorned more prettily with long curled dark eyelashes. They are really long, he's never seen anything more longer if not artificial. Her nose perk and ready to snub any peasant, straight but also mutinous-like. Following trail down to her thin but a little plush lips, blood started pumping to his head with extra two liters. Damn, she is one heck of a creature.

Why didn't he ask for her picture before turning down the proposal? On God, he would've left Azima for her but then, he wasn't even with Azima when the proposal came to him. And now his brother won't value this beauty because she is not the one he'll ever picture himself with and he is not even interested in women. Is she going to be a waste then?

"Easy there, little tigress. My name's Asad and I'm here to see my twin brother if you haven't noticed." He saw the exasperation on her face instead of that dreamy eyes all the women of his acquaintance would've exhibited. She is stubborn, challenging and also childish but no worries, she is still as perfect.

Mahnoor had smiled sarcastically before saying. "You are obviously his twin, I know that. But I don't understand what you are doing here when I've never seen you. You should've called him out so you can meet up somewhere. I thought y'all were afraid of my little tower? Worry not, I don't like your presence too."