Chapter 6

Leonardo

 "You wanted to see me, Mr. Bianchi?" My therapist asked me from behind her desk as I settled on a couch in her office. 

 I had a session with her only this morning and she was surely surprised as to why I asked for another in the evening? 

"There is something that I would like to discuss with you," I replied, in a casual tone, as I leaned against the back of the couch. 

"Are you sure it cannot wait until our next session? I have a session scheduled with one of the inhabitants of this center," she inquired in annoyance, trying to mask her curiosity. 

 She might never admit to it, but I knew she wanted to know me and get to the place inside my head, where I hadn't allowed anyone else. I intrigued her, it was written all over her face no matter how hard she tried to hide it. The other inhabitants of this facility were mostly drug addicts and people dealing with depression and unstable careers and businesses, who didn't do much to feed her curious soul. 

"I am afraid it cannot," I smirked, as she narrowed her eyes at me then picked up a pad and pencil from her desk and settled on the couch from across from me. 

"Shall we start?" She asked, getting comfortable on the couch. 

"Sure." 

 "What do you want to discuss, Mr. Bianchi?" 

"I want you to go back to the question where you asked me if any woman intrigued me?" I instructed her.  

   She turned some pages on the pad trying to search the conversation we had on that particular day. She halted when she reached the desired page then looked at me. 

 "Has any woman intrigued you in your life, Mr. Bianchi?" She asked, looking straight into my eyes. 

 "Yes," I answered without any hesitation. 

 Her eyes widened for a moment and her lips formed the letter 'O' but she masked her expressions the other minute, "Is this a new way you are trying to mess with me, Mr. Bianchi? 

 "My apologies Doctor, but I am not jesting," my tone held a hint of annoyance. 

 She cleared her throat, running her fingers through her hair, "Who is she?" 

 "I just know her first name." 

 "Where did you meet her?" 

 "In the small village or town down the mountains, whatever you call it." 

 She passed me a pointed glance and scribbled something on her notepad. 

 "Are you stalking someone again?" Her tone was displeased. 

"I won't call it stalking," I replied, shrugging.  

"What would you call it then, Mr. Bianchi?"  

"A coincidence. I met her through a common friend and ran into her a few times," I said, fixing my watch on my wrist. 

 The therapist didn't say anything for a few moments and let my words sink in. It was evident she didn't approve of the situation I was involved in even if it was through a coincidence. 

 "Did you follow her somewhere?" 

 "Is following her from her living room to her kitchen, deemed as stalking?" I asked, back. 

 "You visited her house?" Her eyes narrowed to slits as she studied me with undivided attention. 

 "Just before I came back here and asked for a session," I answered.