Chapter 1

Note 1: Hi :) I've never been a wattpad gowrl, but I'd like to break that cycle by cross posting my quotev jjba fic here! But to make it special for here, I created meme's for the chapters :)) So please enjoy the fruits of my crippling jjba hyper ...

Note 1: Hi :) I've never been a wattpad gowrl, but I'd like to break that cycle by cross posting my quotev jjba fic here! But to make it special for here, I created meme's for the chapters :)) So please enjoy the fruits of my crippling jjba hyper fixation <3

Note 2: All of the characters who are underage (Giorno, Trish, and Fugo) will be aged up to 18. Narancia will be aged up to 19 since he's a few years older than Giorno in the anime - but still under age. And just because it makes more sense to me in my tiny brain. I will be aging up Bruno, Abbacchio, and Mista by one year so the ages are kinda evened out.

Stand Overview: (Y/N)'s stand is called Mind Games. It has the ability to manipulate brain chemistry. During physical contact it enters the enemy's body - the stand needs a vessel with a nervous system to manifest. Mind Games  then projects what it's able to see to one of its users' eyes - leaving the user blind in said eye while the stand is in use. The user is then able to instruct the stand what neurological changes to make. (But be warned that I'm not very educated on brain chemistry, so most of the chemistry mentioned is strung together with bull shit that I read on the first page of google.)

The occasion was sad, it was a funeral after all. But the (hair color) girl dressed in black mourning garb at the back of the elegant gazebo didn't feel so. Of course she felt bad in a way, the dead mafioso in the mammoth sized casket had given her so much and had treated her well. He had become a part of her daily routine. The mafioso would call her sweet names, buy her whatever earthly positions she deserved, pay for her college tuition (which is pricey when studying abroad), and set her up in a lavish apartment by the seaside.

Of course with an arrangement like the one the eighteen year old and Polpo had did have give and take. With the luxuries she was given, she paid with her dignity. The teen grimaced to herself as she silently reflected, happy that she had a black lace veil covering her face. Was it embarrassing, yes. But the pay out was well worth it.

Spending hours outside the glass of his prison cell listening to the man ramble on about whatever had piqued his interest that day, sneaking in baked goods (which was easy with the influential capos bribery of the prison guards), and referring to the man only as "daddy". He loved to watch the girl strip down nude and eat in front of him or feed him though the small slot of his cell. He really got off to watching the girl smear deserts on her body. (Name) winced once again at the intrusive thought.

What an odd man he was.

From the looks of it the ceremony was coming to an end with the last of the mourners paying their respects to the mafioso decedent. With that realization, the former sugar baby decided to take her leave before attracting the attention of those around her. She didn't share anything about her arrangement with those around her. So, she had assumed that Polpo had done the same. Best to leave before any of the attendants- the potentially dangerous attendance that is- catch on to her presence. With her respects now paid and a few clicks of her red bottomed heels the college student exited the ceremony, and was on her way home.