Chapter 9

"Are you sure Giorno can't turn some rocks into birds that can fly us to the island instead of the plane?" (Name) asked anxiety laced in her tone as she let out a sheepish chuckle as (eye color) hues gawked upwards at the large aircraft. The large intimidating aircraft. God, (Name) hates planes. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she turned her gaze to the gaggle of mafioso's hoping they'd concede to her far fetched idea. The gangsters were inspecting their next mode of transportation, ensuring that there wouldn't be unwanted stowaways aboard.

"(Name), I think that's the most Narancia sounding idea you've come up with." Mista teased from beside the shorter stand user giving her shoulder a light shove as he did so, earning a pout from the fearful foreigner.

"Yeah, (Name)! That's the most me-ish idea you'v-" Narancia began to join in on the gunslingers teasing, but paused when he realized the joke was at his expense, "Hey wait! That was an insult! You asshole!" The dark haired boy looked up from his stand's radar to give Mista a light glare at his badgering.

"Took you long enough to pick up on it, Buddy." Mista quipped before turning to (Name) once more, "Out of all the things you could be scared of you choose planes? How'd you get here from America?"

"A plane..." (Name) trailed off, "...But I had a handful of melatonin gummies."

"Do you not have any in your bag?" Mista asked with a raised brow.

"No." (Name) frowned with a whine in her tone. If she knew that a grocery run was going to turn into escaping the Italian mafia, she would've been sure to pack a bottle.

"(Name), you've been whining since we got here. It's starting to get annoying." Abbacchio scolded, mild irritation could be detected in the older males tone, causing the frown on (Name)'s attractive features to deepen. Just because Abbacchio isn't scared of anything, doesn't mean that she isn't.

"What I think he means is that we've all gotta face our fears at some point, (Name)." Narancia chimed with a big toothy grin aborning his charming features.

"And you're with us!" Mista chirped as he slung his arm over (Name)'s shoulders grinning in unison with the dark haired mafioso, "We aren't gonna let anything happen to you on our watch!" The taller males tone was filled with confidence and buoyancy as he spoke his words of reassurance. Mista's sentiment was appreciated by the college student, but did little to relieve her nerves. What could really be done if this huge hunk of metal decides to crash? Nothing really. And the uncertainty is what made (Name)'s skin crawl.

"I'm not picking up any life on board." Giorno called out as he used Gold Experience to examine the aircraft for potential danger, "There's not even a cockroach on board."

"Good. With the high speed and altitude we'll be at, we shouldn't have to worry about ambushes from any stand users." Bruno spoke, "We should have a smooth two hour flight."

"Two hours?!" (Name) whined out. Her pouting encouraged Mista to give her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. She's just so precious.

"Yes, two hours." Abbacchio confirmed with mild aggravation as he began to ascend the stairs of the aircraft with Trish, Bruno, and Narancia following in toe. As the four boarded the plane, (Name) watched on. Looks like sweet talking isn't going to get her out of this. (Name) hesitated for a moment, allowing a defeated sigh to escape her as she lightly brushed Mista's arm off of her.

"Looks like there's no getting outta this." (Name) sighed out as she began to ascend the stairs as well.

"Hey! That's the spirit, my little honorary mafioso!" Mista enthused as he watched the college student hesitantly make her way up the stairs. While her back was turned the gunslinger allowed himself to indulge in the sight of her figure. A mischievous grin molding onto his face as he admired her swaying hips. Sometimes the male couldn't help but ogle at the girl, but his lecherous gaze was soon interrupted by Giorno's words.