Chapter 2

Unimportant Note: In my own personal headcanon, Narancia is like the worst driver ever

Unimportant Note: In my own personal headcanon, Narancia is like the worst driver ever. And Mista is totally the "where's my hug at" guy. So that will be featured.

(Name) sported a simple outfit for today's happenings, a basic (favorite color) crop top paired with a plain white pleated high waisted tennis skirt. On her feet she adorned a pair of white sneakers and a long pair of (favorite color) socks. Her hair was styled down in a cute but casual style with soft makeup to match. She accessorized with simple dainty pieces of luxury brand jewelry.  The skirt she wore allowed the warm Italian sun to kiss the soft exposed skin of her thighs. Her legs were crossed as she sat in the passenger seat of the humble car that the mafioso who was escorting her was driving. In her lap rested a map with seemingly franticly drawn directions scribbled on them. In her hand she held a list of supplies she needed to get, she studied it as her escort drove.

The task was simple: acquire the groceries and a few makeup items for Bucciarati's gang of six, rather flamboyantly dressed, mafiosos while they were laying low. Being an accessory to the Italian mafia via grocery shopping wasn't how the young college student foresaw her year abroad going. (Name) looked up from the paper only to see a stop sign approaching. The driver, a dark haired boy named Narancia, still kept the car at a steady speed which was already over the limit for the bustling business district.

Is he not gonna stop?

(Name) hesitated for a second, only to have her heart rate pick up. The stop sign was approaching faster and faster.

"There's a stop sign coming." (Name) quietly pipped, extending her finger out to draw emphasis on the quickly approaching traffic sign.

"Ugh?" the boy retorted with a confused expression. Closer and closer the red octagon comes. It stood a mere meter away.

He's gonna run it!

"Stop!" (Name) yelped her (eye color) eyes closed with anticipation as her hand shot up to grab the car's safety handle above her.

With the girl's frantic yip, the boy quickly slammed the brakes of the vehicle. With the sudden brake check the map fellow out of the (hair color) haired eighteen year old's' lap and onto the floor board. The girl's dainty body was flung forward with the sudden stop, causing the seat belt to sling her back into her seat.

"SHIT!" (Name) cursed at the jarring feeling of the impact. The college student sat in the passenger seat frozen and stunned. (Eye color) eyes nearly bugging out her skull and nails digging into the safety handle.

"What?! What's wrong?" The dark haired mafioso asked. Seeming to be genuinely shocked by the girl's sudden outburst "Did you see an enemy stand following us?!? I've been trying to take detours like Fugo said!" The boy whined. A small pout came to his face as he turned his gaze to the girl next to him who had just been flung around like a crash test dummy.