1

Chapter one

Sherly Canberly.

"Oh God, Sherly please!" I look over my manager who is putting her hands on each of her waist "Not again." She comes closer to me with a deep sigh before snatching my strawberry cake away from the table.

"Come on Joanna. I only want to eat the strawberry." I whine while following her movements with my eyes "and I won't gain –"

"Sherly, I know you have a lot of them at your house and I also know you're secretly eating them at late night. So not now, you need to take a good care of your body." I stare at her with a disappointed look on my face.

"So, eat isn't part of taking care my body now?" I ask which makes her sigh as she stares at me with a tired look.

"You eat too much, like a pig."

My eyes widen, her words just like a sword, breaking my heart apart "Joanna, I can't-"

"Okay, Sherly. Now you can go home or meet your 'lovely' boyfriend." Joanna says while rolling her eyes as she takes her stuff from the table "Remember tomorrow you have a schedule early in the morning. Make sure to sleep earlier and eat healthy breakfast." She warns by pointing her finger at me.

"Fine." I roll my eyes as I stand up, taking all of my stuff "Bye everyone, see you tomorrow." I wave my hand and hug some of the staff who are actually close to me "Bye Joanna." I hug her and move my body around before letting go of her and begin to run towards the exit.

My bodyguard is following behind me once I step outside the room. I pull out my sun glasses and wear it, knowing there will be a lot of paparazzies out there. They want to take a lot of pictures of me.

I look down and show a small smile when I finally walk out of the building. My bodyguard is holding my shoulder and he keeps on pushing some paparazzi who are standing too close to me. Some fans are also waiting for me in front of the building.

"I love you Sherly!" I smile a bit while glancing at one of my fans. I can't stop smiling whenever I see all of my fans who have been supporting me for all these years.

"Can I take a picture with you Sherly? Please." I only look down and keep walking towards the car.

My motto is 'If I take a picture with one of them than I need to do it with all of them.'

"She's so rude." someone comments and I can clearly hear that. I don't know if that person purposely say that in front of me or not, but since I am a public figure I can't show tantrum to that person.

Honestly, few months before, a lot of people said my sister was rude and didn't have manner. It was because she had a poker face when some paparazzies were taking picture of her. The other reason was also because she always answered some paparazzies' questions with rude answers.

"Excuse me." I whisper when someone with a huge camera standing right in front of the door of my car.

My bodyguard needs to step out and pushes that person away which makes him stumbles. I take a quick glance and can't hide my expression. Poor him...

I quickly get inside before they push me even harder.

When I finally sit inside the car, I sigh and lean against the chair.

"Can we go to Steve's studio now? I need to meet him." I say, showing a small smile as I stare at my driver.

"Okay." He smiles a bit before trying to tell some paparazzies who are standing in front of the car to move so we can leave.

I look at the window and see some of them are trying to ask me some questions, but since I am inside the car so I can't hear what they're saying. I only show a small smile while hoping they can see my expression through the window.