2

Sherly Canberly

"Hello? I am awake now Joanna, no need to worry." I say while trying to get off of the bed "Nothing happened yesterday." I furrow my brows after hearing her weird question.

She asked me about what happened yesterday.

I quickly end the call when she starts talking about what she heard before. Rumors again.

They just can't stop making weird rumor about me. Now what?

I quickly check the newest news about me so I can know why Joanna suddenly asked me that weird question.

Daughter of the successful businessman James Canberly, sees walking out of her boyfriend's place with an unsatisfied look.

Sherly Canberly, a young model and daughter of the famous businessman James Canberly looked mad after visiting her boyfriend.

Did something bad happen between Sherly Canberly and her boyfriend, Steve Gordon?

Sherly Canberly possibly breaking up with her boyfriend.

Is Steve Gordon ditching his hot model girlfriend, Sherly Canberly?

"They are being too much." I mumble before putting my phone on the bed and walk straight towards the bathroom.

I don't really care about those rumors because I already get used to it. They will be gone sooner or later and people will forget about it, but there will be more reporters later.

Yesterday, after Steve said he wanted to be alone, I automatically walked out of his studio and went back to my apartment by taxi. I don't know what's wrong with him and why he became that sensitive lately.

Should I go to his studio again later and talk to him? But what if he feels uncomfortable.

We had never had an argument for the past three weeks, but now I don't know if we are in a fight or not. Usually, he will just apologize right away because he said he doesn't want to have a guilty pressure later.

I don't even know if I'm the one who's wrong now, but I don't think I did something wrong. It was just a phone call. Why do I need to ask for his permission if I want to pick up his phone call?

Privacy

Should I go apologize to him now? He hasn't called me this morning and I thought he would apologize yesterday, but nothing. I hate having this feeling.

I sigh loudly before putting my toothbrush down and begin to look for something to wear. Today I have to do a photoshoot and promote some products. I think I won't be that busy today so maybe I can go to Steve's studio again later.

"Great, you haven't changed your password." I quickly turn my head after hearing my sister's voice.

"Jessica. Seriously? You can't just get inside my apartment." I yell as I walk towards the closet.

"Then you need to change your apartment password baby." She says as she puts something on the table "Mother cooked this for you. Yesterday she called you to tell you that we have family meeting but you didn't pick up."

"I haven't touched my phone until now." I lie which makes her laugh.

"Father also asked me about you and he wanted to see you so bad." She sits on the chair while I change my clothes "About the latest news."

I look at her and find her staring at me "Stupid rumors just forget about it."

"If there's something wrong with you and Steve then it will be better if you are not showing it to the public." She sighs "Father will be mad at you and then tell you to break up with him."