3

Shery Canberly.

I quickly walk out of the building while wearing my glasses. I don't want the reporters to see me cry, if they see me with watery eyes then they will immediately make a new rumor. I sigh in relief when I see Joanna's car is still parking in the same place.

The reporters come closer to me once I walk out of the building, they are asking me about why I come here and leave earlier. I only look down and walk straight towards Joanna's car.

I think Joanna see me walking out of the building because the car is on now. She lowers the window and look at my direction. I speed up my pace because I don't want to hear any more questions from the reporters. Once I get inside the car, they begin to circle up around the car which makes Joanna sigh.

She curses under her breathe while keep on honking the car horn so they will leave us alone. I only lean against the chair and stare at the decoration that placed in front of me. I am still wearing my sun glasses because I don't want Joanna to see my eyes. She will definitely know I am crying and something bad happened.

I shake my head when the car finally moving.

"It's good that I was still waiting for you, if not then you needed to look for a taxi and they would not stop asking you a lot of questions." Joanna says without looking at me which makes me sigh.

"Anna, we are done." I say before letting out a deep sigh.

"Whats done?"

"He cheats on me." I mumble and take off my glasses "He's such a jerk." I continue and smile a bit.

"Are you being serious right now?" I laugh a bit before looking at Joanna with watery eyes.

"I don't understand why he did that to me." I say and begin to cry. Hot tears start coming down onto my cheeks. My heart is breaking imagining what they had done in that room.

Remembering the things, we've been doing over the past three years. I don't understand why this could happen to me. Why did he have the heart to betray me? Has he been bored with me these three years?

But, why did he have to betray me? He could have told me the truth and my heart definitely wouldn't hurt this much.

"Sherly. Tell me the truth." I wipe the tears away from my cheeks.

"Steve cheated on me. I think he was making out with a girl inside the waiting room." I say while staring straight into the glass in front of me "There's a trace of lipstick on his lips and a.." I gulp and look down while trying to hold my tears "a hickey on his neck."

"Are you sure about that? Did he say something?"

I look up and take a deep breath "I see it with my own eyes, the proof. Even though I didnt see them making out in front of me, but those two things" I stop talking when my heart aches at the thought of them making out in front of me "He didnt say anything because I ended our relationship right away."

"What do you wanna do then? Just let it be and slowly tell the public that you break up with Steve?" Joanna asks which makes me shake my head.

"Tell them I break up with him because he cheats on me. Don't tell them how, when, and who. Just say he cheat on me." I say before wearing my glasses and let some tears coming out from my eyes and slowly going down onto my cheeks.

"I will talk to the agency right away before the reporters start making a new rumor." Joanna says as she accelerates the speed of the car.

When I arrive at my apartment, I quickly tell the apartment building owner to change the password of my apartment. They send someone to help me change it. My password was the day when Steve and I first met, but now I change it into Chris Hemsworth's birthday.