𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .01

Is it so hard to say I love you?

.

__________________________________________

The sound of a pencil being placed on paper was the only noise in the room.

There sat a h/c haired girl who was drawing, she really liked drawing dragons and other creatures, it really calmed her.

Meanwhile her father was at his job. He never really spoke to the female. Heck he never even spared a glance at her.

She did everything in her room. She ate, drew, showered and spend the entire time in her room. It was like her father lived alone.

Ofcourse his workers knew that he had a kid but they never went to his home or asked him about his kid, everyone was interested in who the kid was but they didn't ask.

As the female stepped out of the room to get water, she heard the front door open. It could just be her father and if it was he would go straight into his office.

But apparently he walked into the kitchen. He only glanced at her and walked towards the refrigerator to get something to drink.

"I heard grades are coming up." He spoke all of a sudden turning his gaze towards the female as she let out a hum.

"Those grades better be good." He spoke, taking another sip of his beverage. "It's not like you will care to check." You muttered under your breath. "What was that?" He spoke raising a brow slightly glaring at the glass of water in the females hand.

"Don't worry about it" you spoke taking a sip of water. "No, I would like to know what you said" he spoke slightly glaring at h/c haired female. "It's not like you would care to even say good job or anything." You spoke in a louder voice so the male could hear you. "Happy now?"

"What's the supposed to mean?" He spoke walking towards the female who was seated in the kitchen island. "You always say you try to be a good father yet you don't even look at me" you replied, slightly glaring at the glass

"I have work kid" he began as his glare on the female hardened making the said girl stiff.
"You don't even show up to my school. At this point kids think I don't even have parents at all" you shot back at the male as you finally gained the courage to look up at him and glare.

"I TRY!" He yelled at the h/c haired female

"WELL IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT!" you shot back glaring at the dark eyed male.

Suddenly a slap echoed throughout the room.

"Go to your room" he spoke as your head was turned to the side, your cheeck red as tears slightly build up from the pain.

"Now!" He yelled at the female as she ran towards her room.

As he stood there, elbows propped up as his hand were tangled in his hair.

_______________________________________________
𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

_______________________________________________𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

Y'all I promise the reader won't die this time 😀