𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .04

Everyone is normal, then there's me who wants to faint just to know what if feels like

.

______________________________________

Sanzu has been secretly visiting you often, resulting in the both getting attached to each other.

The brother duo noticed how sanzu has been more joyful as he was grinning most of the time. They didn't think anything of it well by they I mean ran.

He's never lasted this happy ever and so, Rindou got so irritated by him being all giddy that he literally directly said:

"Alright tell us what stick went up your ass you happy bastard." Spoke rindou with an irk mark.

"Nothing is wrong with me?" Replied the pink haired male in confusion. "What's this about anyway?" He began once again as he placed a pill in his mouth.

"You have been pretty happy lately and have been going out a lot so you either tell me or I find out myself" the purple haired male spoke. "Rindou he already said it, there's nothing wrong with him" began ran slightly pulling his brothers sleeve as he sweatdropped.

"Do you have a girlfriend or some shit?" Spoke rindou all of a sudden "or a boyfriend, we support you!" Yelled ran from the kitchen making both males choke on their saliva as rindou was chuckling at sanzu.

"NO!" Yelled out the pink haired male "WHY WOULD I DATE A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD" yelled out sanzu staring at both males infront of him in disgust. That's when he realized what he said "well shit" muttered the blue eyed male.

"AH HA, I GOT SOMETHING OUT OF YOU!" Spoke the shorter male as he stood up pointing at the male while smirking in victory.

As for ran, girl he was shooketh.

The glass of water slipped out of his hands as he stared at the pink haired male who was muttering curses.

The sudden impact of the glass startling the two males, making them turn towards ran as they looked down at his mess "your paying for that" began rindou, quickly turning his gaze towards the pink haired individual.

"So, take us towards your happy medicine" spoke rindou, a devilish smirk making its way towards his face
While sanzu sighed in defeat
__________________________________________