𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .05

Who knew you were my light to my darkness

.

_____________________________

The trio has been visiting you more often.

Especially sanzu and rindou, they got attached to you in no time.
You have been experiencing some chaotic days after meeting them.

Today was one of those days.

You were walking back home from school when you noticed a black car following you, as you quickly turned to an alleyway, taking out a pocket knife you always hid in your hoodie.

That's when the card pulled up and you saw three males get out while you sigh in relief.
It was sanzu, ran and rindou.

"You shits scared me to death!" You spoke in a harsh tone proceeding to play with the small knife. "Says the one who's scaring us by playing with a damn knife and not getting cut" replied sanzu as he snatched the pocket knife from your grip while you rolled your eyes.

"Aren't we supposed to meet at my room like everyday?" You spoke as you followed them into the car while the males looked at each other with grins on their faces.

"Well since we always see you locked up in your room doing nothing but homework, we decided to take you out today!" Spoke ran as he placed an arm around your shoulder. "But I still got homework?" You began as you raised an eyebrow. "It can wait plus, loosen up a little you stress yourself too much at your age" began sanzu while he shrugged.

"Yeah, because I want to be successful and not a scum!" You spoke harshly. This made rindou and ran slightly frown. You really try this hard just to impress mikey?

"Well, looks like we're here!" Yelled out sanzu with a grin, trying to lift the mood. "Oh yeah and we went and got you clothes." Spoke ran proceeding to pass you a bag.

You slowly took the bag. "But you don't know where I keep my clothes, how did you guys bring me clothes?" You asked raising a brow while ran slightly smiled at you. "Just look inside the bag" replied ran who patted your head proceeding to place his arm around your shoulder.

As you looked inside the bag your eyes went wide. "You didn't have to buy me clothes!" You spoke slightly pushing ran while he grinned like an idiot. "And aren't these a bit expensive" you asked. "Seriously does Mikey ever buy you anything?" Spoke sanzu while you shook your head. "There's this really nice lady who gives me money for me" you began.