𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .09

We are proud of you

We are proud of you.

.

_______________________

It was the day of your exams.

You were tired. You didn't really sleep the past few days due to studying and the three males were honestly concerned. You had horrible eye bags.

when they spoke to you, they noticed you were struggling to keep yourself from closing your eyes.

When you were watching movies you would struggle to keep your eyes open.

You looked more tired by the day. you didn't really leave your room, not even to drink water or eat much.

You did all of that just to try and impress your father with your hard work.

You sat on your desk with your back slouched as you stared at the window.
Last night you only slept two hours.

Even your teacher asked if you were alright, she was very concerned, You looked skinnier.

"Alright you may begin your tests" the teacher spoke, sitting on her desk.

The sound of writing on paper, the sounds of people moving, the sounds of a clock some people tapping their pens. And you tapping your feet as you answered your test.

You found the tests a bit easy since you were top of your class but you struggled once again to keep your eyes open and struggled to answer a few questions.

You soon handed your test as the teacher smiled at you in a sweet way. "You can leave for your next test miss l/n" she spoke softly.

You stepped out of your classroom and walked through the hallways with only a few students there.
You kept on getting stares, probably because of your eye bags but you decided to just put on your mask.

You were soon slammed on a locker, held up by your collar. "If it isn't little miss perfect" spoke the male as he gripped your neck.

You were having a hard time but you decided to just keep a deadpan expression "what the hell do you want?" You spoke with the little bit of air you had.

"Oh nothing~ I was just bored!" He spoke, looking at you with a grin. You quickly elbowed his forehead and kicked his side making the male groan.