𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

I cant say I love you

.

_________________________________________
You were walking back into your home and saw your dad sitting there,

he looked slightly troubled "hello, father" you spoke, grabbing a glass of water. "Y/n,come here" he spoke while you gave him and unsure nod, slowly walking towards the white haired male.

"Do you need somethi-" you were cut off by being pulled into a hug that soon after were accompanied by
slight sobs. Making you slowly hug back

"I'm sorry" he spoke, his voice slightly trembled.
"I know I'm not the best father figure like ran, rindou or sanzu" he continued, this sentence made your eyes wide. He knew about this?

"I want to start over again." He whispered, he barely heard it but as soon as you heard those words, you started crying as you felt your legs go weak.

You comforted each other, the light sobs coming from both individuals.

"I have been wondering this" you spoke, making him look at you in confusion as if he was telling you to proceed.

"Why have you never said I love you?" You asked, the males hands tremble as his grip on you slightly hardened. "Im sorry" he spoke once again.

"Well I gotta go to my room. They're probably here" you spoke, slightly smiling at the male. 
He simply looked down and sighed "just tell them to use the door next time" he spoke while slightly massaging his temple.

_________________________________________

You walked in to see all of them on their phones, one leaning on the window, the other one who was on your bed and the last one was seated on your desk.

"Mikey says to use the door next time, he already knows" you shrugged and went to change out of your uniform.

You came back to see the males still frozen. "He's going kill us" muttered ran
"I dont mind getting choked" spoke sanzu with a grin

"Kinky mothefucker" Rindou spoke while you nodded, making the pink haired male look at you both offended.

"I'm not going to kill you although I want too, she loves you three too much" spoke mikey from the doorway making the four of you shout.

"YOUR OUR SAVIOR Y/N" yelled out sanzu as he hugged you, throwing all his weight on your body, resulting in you falling on the floor together with sanzu who you used as a pillow.

"DONT THROW YOURSELF ON ME NEXT TIME" you shout, rubbing your wrist as sanzu just whines.