An Early Morning

Harry sat up in bed. He was alone. Where's Lou? He turned over on the plush mattress he once shared with his lover, wherever he was, and held Louis pillow close, "Lou, where are you..." Harry whispered. He inched out of bed pulling his sweat soaked body off of the damp, beige, satin, sheets. It was summer. "Loubear, I know you're here...please come out..." His voice was filled with sleep. He reached for the curtains and let the sunlight seep into the room.

"Boobear?...Love?......Lou?..." Harry sighed as he rubbed his green orbs, the ones Louis had treasured so dearly. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed a note on the night stand. Harry picked up the yellow notepad page and began reading his boyfriend's handwriting.

Harry,
I never meant to do this. It wasn't my choice. I can't handle seeing you in this pain. I want to be able to make it better, but I can't. Your heart is as pure as the ocean blue and your love has made my life complete. I never thought it would come to this, but I'm tired of hiding. I need to be free. WE need to be free. I'll never forget the way you hold me, the way your curls fall perfectly into place, the way your green orbs light up every room you enter, or the way your laugh rings through my ears but most of all, I'll never forget the taste of your disgusting smoothies you made me drink (sorry not sorry).

Harry let out a low chuckle before continuing to read.

I wish we could be together and defy Simon and his sick morals, but sadly, I don't know if we ever will. I love you with all my heart.
Your Boobear,
Lou

Harry was unsure of what this meant. He looked around the room for other clues before he smelled it.

Gasoline.

Lots of it.