On the Road Again

"We have to go find him, there's no telling what he'll do if we don't." Louis said frantically. To say that Louis was worried would be the understatement of the century. Luckily, Liam was good at reading how Louis was feeling and could tell the genuine distress Louis was in.

"Alright, fine. We can take my car."

Now on any other day Louis would never be allowed near the drivers seat of Liam's car, but Liam knew that he would never get him to cooperate so he reluctantly got in the passenger seat as Niall and Zayn piled into the back.

As they raced down the road, they too heard a bump.

"Shit. We better go check that out." Liam, being the sensible one, said. Muttering, "This is why I never let you drive." Under his breath as he exited the car.

"Fine," Louis agreed, "But we better make this quick."

Louis stopped the car and they all piled out to get a look at what they had hit. As Louis walked around to the back, he saw a mound of fur sitting in a puddle of blood.

"Awww you poor little thing." He cooed. But soon after he took a closer look, a darkness flooded over his face. It was Simon's cat.

"Well, well, well, would you look what we have here." Louis taunted, "Would you like to explain yourself?"

"The cat doesn't talk Louis," Zayn reasoned, "Especially not when it's dead."

Louis knew this of course, but he continued on like the sass master he is. "How would you feel about coming with us, huh?"

Without waiting for an answer, he walked up to the cat, grabbing it by its front left paw. He silently walked up to the car, opened the passenger side door, and stuffed the cat, or what was left of it, in the glove compartment.

"Alright boys," He sighed, "We're on the road again."