*Heal THIRTEEN*

Naupo ako sa tabi nito. Umuusog ito pero natigil siya dahil dulo na ng couch. "You okay?"

"Oo naman."

Tense na naman ito." Your not comfortable being with me?"

Hindi ito nagsalita. Panay laro nito sa kuko niya. I grab her hand. She has a soft and delicate hands. Napatingin ito sa kamay niyang pinaglalaruan ko.

" I love how small your fingers." Hindi pa din ito nagsasalita. I entertwined it with mine.

"It is small really."

"Bakit kanina ka pa sabi ng sabi  maliit ang mga daliri ko?"

"Maliit naman talaga."

"Tss."

"But I love how it fit mine."

I immediately put her on my lap. Napahawak naman ito sa akin dahil sa gulat.

"Ibaba mo ako."

"Why? You don't want us to be this close,"teasing her. Her face is inches away from me. I can hear her heavy breathing.

"Kailangan ko na magpahinga."

"You can sleep now."

"Hindi ako makakatulog sa ganitong posisyon."

I carry her bridal style and proceed  to the room. I put her slowly. Nasa ibabaw ako niya ngayon.

"Uhm, kailangan ko na matulog dahil medyo pagod na ako."

Hindi ako umalis sa ibabaw nito. I just want to stare at her this close. This might be a dream.

"Damiel,"she utter my name almost a whisper but it's sexy to my ears.

"Just let me look at you this close. You know how much I waited for this moment Annie. I really miss you. Everything about you."

She grab my nape and kiss me hungrily. I respond to her kisses. All of the longing I feel for her was gone in thin air.

I remove her shirt and saw her two beautiful mountains and put it immediately to my mouth and play with the other one. She's just wearing her lacy panty that covers her sensitive part.
She still have the same smell the last time we almost had sex. She let out a soft moan whenever my lips touches her soft skin. I reach her navel and play it with my tongue.

I play with her womanhood using my two fingers it's still covered with the tiny cloth. "ugh."

Namamasa na ang pagkababae nito. Tinungo ko muli ang labi niya at hinalikan ito. Ekspertong kong binaba ang panty nito at itinapon ito kung saan. I touch it once again and play with her clit. I insert my two fingers to her. It's tight. She's virgin. Umurong agad ang kamay ko.

"Bakit?"

Tumingin ako sa mukha nitong labis ang pagtataka. "Damn it!" Inis na sabi nito. Bigla agad itong bumangon at naupo patalikod sa akin. I can see her curves and butt. She's so beautiful.

Narinig ko nalang ang pag-iyak nito. Bigla akong kinabahan kaya umupo ako sa tabi niya. I'm still wearing the boxer. "Sorry, I shouldn't take advantage on you."

"Ano?! Sorry. Yun lang ba? How stupid of you Damiel! Saying sorry for making love to me! Oh! I almost forgot, hindi pala ako sure kung mahal mo nga ako."

"Mahal kita! Those words I always wanted to say to you."

"Then why stop?! Dahil----,"I cut her off by kissing her. Ipinatong ko agad siya sa mga hita ko. That's the word I've been waiting for. Yung gusto din Niya ako. It's not directly said by her but I can feel it.

Binuhat ko ito ng hindi pinuputol ang halikan namin. I put her on bed and kiss every part of her. I reach her womanhood. It's smell good.

I use my tongue to play with it. She keep on moaning and it was like a sound to my ears.

We made love for so many times. That's what I call it. I am still not sure if she really love me too. But I can wait even if it takes years.

When I goes home it was like empty again. But I will not stop until she said those words that proves she loves me.

>>>>>>short update dahil patapos na💜💜💜💜💜