A CHILD?

3rd person pov:

It's been a boring day for Peter so far. The 15 year old didn't get much to do except for doing his homework, building some Legos and watching a movie.

Normally he and his father would hang out in the labs and tinker on one of their ideas, but today Tony was on a mission and he was being taken care of by Pepper and Happy, the only other two people that knew of his existence.

Well not really - all of the people in school knew he existed (or at least some of them) but nobody knew he was the son of Tony stark.

"I've made you soup, Pete, come on, you've gotta eat something", Pepper tried to get him out of his room for the whole day, but nothing worked.

It was just that Peter was so worried about his father.

It wasn't unusual that Tony would be away for missions with the team, but he was never gone for so long.

And that made Peter worry. He in fact worried so much, he wasn't concentrated at school and Ned noticed something was wrong. But he decided not to push it, if Peter wanted him to knew, he'd tell him eventually.

Peter really appreciated the effort his aunt pepper and his uncle happy put into looking after him, but he wasn't in the mood.

He walked out of his room nevertheless to not seem ungreatful and grabbed a bowl of soup his aunt made.

"Thank you Pepper, it's delicious!"

And it really was. The only problem was that the soup didn't help him to stop worrying about his father.

He could be hurt! Or even worse - killed! (or Worst expelled, sorry I had to)

"stop worrying, it'll be fine", Happy tried to calm him down - what surprisingly didn't really work that well.

But at least him and Pepper tried. And he really appreciated them.

---

After Pepper and Happy left for the night Peter settled down on the couch, putting on a Disney movie and trying to stay awake to wait until his father came home.

But that didn't work as planned and soon he was snuggled up against the pillows looking totally adorable.

But because he was sleeping he forgot to go back to his floor where nobody could see him (Tony was always so protective so he told nobody about Peter for safety reasons)... And that was a problem now, because the team was coming home and Peter layed right in the living area where they'd normally spend their days.

Not really secret, huh.

--

"I'm going to make coffee anyone want some?", Cap asked walking into the kitchen.

Then his eyes fell on a body laying on the couch. He couldn't quite see who's laying there, but he knew for sure it wasn't Pepper or anyone he knew.

"Yeah, black please", Nat walked in, but was held back by Steve, who pointed at the figure.

Nat furrowed her brows, she had no idea who was laying there - normally she knew everything!

Bruce had a book in his hand and was reading it, but he looked up at their words.

"Who is it?"

"Are they dead?"

"I have no idea."

Clint walked up to the body, trying to figure out its identity.

"It's a teenage boy!"

And they were right. A teenager with curly brown hair was sleeping peacefully with a stuffed teddy in his arms.