Sweater

This is very short, but I hope you like it anyway 

:::::::

Since Tony went away on a long mission, Peter missed him incredibly. 

He was so sad all day, nobody could make him happy. Not even Natasha or Pepper. 

Peter spend all day in Tony's (And his) lab, working on his projects and never once coming out. 

He had the same coping mechanisms Tony used. 

The boy stayed up all night, not looking after his health and drowning himself in schoolwork and projects, experiments and theories until he had no time to fell unhappy anymore. Until he only felt tired. 

He also wore Tony's sweaters a lot. 

To the others he said it made him help to think, making him feel smart like Tony Stark, but they knew it was just because the boy missed him. Missed his mentor and his father. Missed his idol and his hero. 

So when Tony finally came back, the first thing pepper did was talk to him about Peter. 

"Hey Tony"

"Hey Pep"

"How are you?" 

"Oh well fine I guess, my back hurts a bit, but other than that,okay dokay", he smiled at her. 

But when Pepper did not smile back, he realized something was siriously wrong. 

"Hey? Everyting fine?"

Pepper shot him a look and he already knew the answere. 

"It's Peter, he seems to be working for the past days, not really eating or sleeping and it seems like he adopted your coping mechanisms"

Tonys eyes widen. "No, not all, don't worry.", Pepper said reasurringly. She knew how bad tony felt about being the kids idol - telling him all the time the boy should pick someone else and that he was not the best option, he was not a good option at all, but the kid did not seem to mind. 

Did not seem to change his idol just because of tonys words. 

Tony rushed down to the labs, the team rarely saw him so worried. And everthime he was, it was because of Peter. 

This boy really meant the world to him. 

He came downstairs into his lab and saw the little figure of his son working on some project, AC/DC blasting through the speakers, him wearing one of tonys sweaters. 

THis boy was really turning into him. 

"Come here", Tony said.

And they hugged. And they cried. 

And they had "the talk"

And Peter was being teased about wearing tonys sweaters.

BUt tony gave tem to him. Because secretly he loved seeing Peter in them. He loved having a mini-me. Just not a mini-me.