Homework

Peter was not feeling that well. 

He was pretty sick actually. 

But because he was a perfectionist and a responsible student that knows getting good grades is the only way he'll every be able to life an okay life - he had no family to help out - , he was still doing a shit ton of homework that he needed to complete by tomorrow. 

It was currently 23:18 o'clock, he had hours of work before him and was only living on coffee and doughnuts.. - it would be a fun night. 

But because the libary was really kicking him out soon - they should've closed over an hour ago, but because you could not say no to Peter with his doe eyes and brown locks, he was allowed to stay a little longer. 

A little meaning some hours by now. 

And he could not make the poor libarian stay up any longer - he needed to be responsible. 

The only person he could go to right now was Mister Stark. 

And he didn't want to bother his mentor and hero, but he really had no other possibility. 

So Mister Stark it was. 

It was not even that later, but for a 15 year old teenager, that ahd a big exam in the morning and needed sleep - to function and because he was sick - it was already too late. 

Mister Stark - the one man with the habit of staying awake until he would pass out - was seeing it the same way. Seeing Peter not in bed by 23:00 o'clock made him swap into father-mode and getting al serious with Peter. 

Peter knew he was always welcomed in the tower, but as he swang (swinged? Idk) in through a window, he did his best to stay quiet. Karen allerted FRIDAY beforehand so he hoped she would not snitch on him. 

He slowly and quietly setteled by the living area table, opening his books, notebooks and his leptop, that probably needed to be replaced by all the sticky tape and scratches covering it. 

The boy tried his best to stay quiet, working on his essays, studying for the big test and some other homework he had to complete for 2 hours straight, until it was 01:20 o'clock and he heared a noise with his super hearing. 

However, he had no time to hide and was honestly feeling a bit dizzy and not in the mood to hide. 

He was tired, sick and just not feeling his life right now. 

He saw Tony Stark - in grey trousers and a white muscle shirt stained with everything from oil and nacho stains - walking into the kitchen, humming the tune to one of his Led Zepplin songs, and preparing himself a coffee. 

As he was waiting for the coffee to finish, he turned around, a cookie in his mouth, looking like he had been caught with something illegal once he noticed the light burning in the living room and the figure sitting at the table. 

But as soon as he noticed who it was he had been seeing, his gaze hardened. 

Like the one of a parent would do. 

But I'm not here to talk about that now. 

Anyway, Peter sighed as he saw the look on his mentor's face. 

"Peter kiddo! You should be asleep, bambino! It's late and you have school tomorrow!"

Like Peter didn't know that himself. 

"I know", Peter sighed again. 

"Then why aren't you in bed Petey?", Tony sat down besides his s- intern and looked at him with a pout on his face. 

"Ughhh I need to do homework- writing essays and-and studying for my big exam tomorrow and I also need to do a bunch of other homework that I don't even knwo what to do because I still did not have time to look into that!"

Peter was overwhelmed. 

"Come on, I'll help you"

Peter's eyes started to light up. "Really?! You would do that for me?"

Tony nodded his head. "Sure bambio, move over."

Tony made a call and less than ten minutes later Natasha, Bruce, Steve and Stephen walked through the door. Clint came through the vents... somehow. 

"You needed our help?"

Peter could not have been more grateful for his family ever. 

But still - he wasn't sure if it was appropriated to call them "family". 

Well.. 

"Come on, lay down on the couch, you have a big test tomorrow, We'll do your work."

Peter smiled at his auntie Nat's words. 

Natasha walked him over to the louge and gave him a tea she had made for him. Then she placed a hand on his forehead. "PETEY! YOU'RE HOT AS FUCK!" 

Peter smiled, still feeling dizzy. "Well aren't you sweet auntie Nat. I know I'm the hottest person currently alive!"

"Yeah, not your son", Clint whispered what made Bruce snort. 

"Do you have a fever, are you okay? Did someone hurt you?", Tony rushed over to his Peter and as he felt his heat on his forehead too, he exclaimed with a loud noise. "NO, uHUH, YOU ARE STAYING HOME TOMORROW!"

"BUt- mssr stak my test", Peter slurred, really feeling dizzy now. 

"I don't fucking care about that test!"

"BUt my headdmstr does"

"I'LL BUY YOUR FUCKING SCHOOL IF THAT WHAT IT TAKES!"

Bruce looked up "Totally not his kid", he whispered. Clint snickered. 

"Now, go to sleep my Petey and we will take care of the rest, okay bambio?"

Peter smiled. "Mkay papa n'ght"

And then he was out. 

Not even seeing the tears in Tony's eyes.