Biological Father

"Hello guys, I need to ask you something", Peter turned up, smiling innocently. And just then he had the Avengers hooked. He knew that whatever he was going to ask now, they would do it. 

And he used it on homework. 

"So uhm... In biology we are doing DNA right now and uh our homework is to get the DNA of 5 people and compare them to our, but we are not allowed to use classmates since we will compare them in the lesson and so I thought about you guys?"

And of course they well willing to do it. 

Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Clint and.. Tony all gave peter a test they made and Peter smiled happily. 

"Thanks so much, guys!"

They saw him walk away and they could not have been happier. 

This kid was just adorable. 

----

Peter compared the first four tests with himself, nothing incredible, although he found it interesting how much Steves DNA seemed to have been changed. 

Then he got to tonys. 

He noticed they were similar right away. He did not think much of it, they both looked kind of similar too, so maybe it was just a coincidence. 

But as he ran a scan and his test programm said "possible father", he gulped and nearly spit his apple juice out. 

That can't be happening, right? And it said possible right?

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. 

Peter did the scan over and over again, never changing the result. 

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD"

He always looked at Tony like a father figure, but... but when it got real. Tony probably doesn't even like him that much and- and it was not right, right? oh god. 

----

The next day in class Peter was jumpy and scared. Scared about what he might find out. 

When he was presenting - he of course did not say who he took the DNA from - he was shaking and when he came to Tonys, he felt sick in the stomach. He had also turned pretty pale. 

"Uhm.. and then, then this one it said, it said "possible father" and uh yeah"

"Well thats great, Mister Parker. Did you ask your father to do it?"
"He does not even have a father", Flash screamed. 

And it was true - Peter did not even ahve a father. 

"Uh, no sir, My parents died when I was little"

"Oh, well I'm sorry for your loss. An.. uncle perhaps?"

Peter shock his head. He did not have a biological uncle anymore. 

"Well that can't be possible, go ask at home", the teacher said. 

Peter nodded, but he was sure he'd never do it. 

---

Stuck in the traffic made him think. Peter sat in the backseat of Happy's care, biting on his lip nervously. 

And although the driver said he hated it, he acutally missed his little chats with Peter. Or at least listening to Peter's rambles. 

"Hey Parker, what's up? You're not so chatty anymore, something happened? "

Peter looked up at happy in the mirror and away from the window, he'd been anxiously staring outside for the past minutes. 

"Uhm... "

"You can tell Happy, you know?"

Peter nodded. Might be for the best. 

"UH... okay so yesterday I needed to do a DNA test on five people outside of school. And because all of them were sitting there I just did one from Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Clint and Mister Stark. We had to compare them to our DNA and I was doing that until I cam to Mister Starks. I thought they looked similar and when I scanned them it said.. it said uhm err it said "possible father"aand I asked my teacher but he said that's impossible if I don't have a father or a male uncle left, but I checked it too many times for it to be an error"

For some time, Happy said nothing. 

It told Peter that he chose his next words wisely. 

"Well... Tony did sleep with a ot of women around the time that you should have been.. created and maybe, maybe the tests are not wrong."

"But.. oh my god... He is so going to hate me! And I'll never be able to go to Avengers tower again or have a movie night with them again or do experiments With Mister Stark in the lab! Oh god, I'm so fooled!" 

Happy smiled sadly. "I don't think so. Tony adores you, kid, he'd probably adopt you on the spot. He probably carries the papers with himself all the time. He won't have a problem with that, he'd be thrilled!"

"Really?"

"Really , kid"

----

Peter was not looking up as he walked inside the living room.

"PETEY!", Tony screamed. He did this many times. He lvoed waiting for the boy to get home from school, but today, PEter was not his usual self. 

"Hey, bambino, everthing fine?"

Peter smiled up at him. "I've got 100% in my physics exam"

Tonys eyes started to shine like the ones of a proud dad. "That is soo great, kiddo, we should watch Star wars to clelebrate."

Although Peter really loved star wars, he did not feel like celebrating today. 

"Well maybe tomorror"

The teammembers gave each other a confused and worried look. Peter never ever ever did not want to do Star wars movie nights. 

Something was seriously wrong. 

"hey, kid you okay?", Mister Strk asked. 

Peter shock his head. "May I speak to you privately?"

Tony was confused, but nodded anyway, following his s- intern through the door and down to his lab. 

"What is it?"

"UHm. It seems like you are my father", Peter whispered quietly. 

Tony looked baffeled. "Well its great if you view me as a father figure an-"

"No, like my biological father. Yesterday when I took your DNA I found out.. and I've checked it many times and it still comes to the same conclusion. I mean.. It's fine if you don't like that and I can understand when you don't want me here anymore, I can just apck my stuff and leave and I'll never bother you ever again Mister Stark, I promise. B-"

"Bullshit."

Peter looked like he was about to cry. "Uh yeahh, sorry.. I'll just, just go"

"No, you'll stay the fuck, why would I want you to go? The Bullshit was directed to that, you will stay here and I don't want you to go."

Peters eyes grew big. 

"Really, Mister Stark?"

"Really bambino. Now cut that Mister Stark crab, I am your father."

Peter laughed. 

"Peter, I am your father."

"Let's go watch star wars now, shall we?"

And Peter could not be happier. 

Tony could not be happier either. 

It was unexpected, but incredibly amazing. 

-------

Hello, hope you like it, please give me some feedback in the comments thanks :)