Bambam makeover

Pebbles pov

"Bambam you gotta stay still!" I tell him as he screeches and squirms around in the tub as an elephant sprays water down on him, I scrub him from head to toe getting him clean it was a struggle.

After that I wrap him in a towel and walk him to a chair sitting him down I gently brush out his long hair grabbing the scissors, I start to cut his hair but bambam starts to growl and squirm so I have to sit on top of him and keep cutting his hair.

I understand he's terrified cause he's never had this done in his life but he isn't making it easy for me one bit, once I'm done I quickly sweep the hair off of him amd the floor, I grab the clothes rey and angie left as I help slide the shirt over his head since he's never put on clothes before then the pants.

(Skip ahead to later that night)

It's later on at night and I am currently reading bambam a bedtime story so he can fall asleep before I go home and head to bed (yes we are both 17 and too old for this but he's never had a bed time story), rey and angie walk towards to room watching us from a far "so the princess kissed the handsome prince and-" I'm stopped when I feel bambam kiss my cheek smiling before leaning his head against my shoulder and wrapping an arm over me closing his eyes.

Rey and angie smile as they hug each other looking at us, I look down at bambam smiling with tears in my eyes as I run my fingers through his hair putting my head against his. "And they lived happily ever after" I say softly as I kissed the top of his head feeling a tear roll my down my face in happiness.