I thought I'd never see you again

Pebbles pov

It's been a few days since we went so stay with grandma after my mom and dad got in a fight, I can't say I blame her though we lost the people that have been in our lives for a long time.

I haven't been able to eat and I haven't been sleeping much lately cause all I can think about is bambam I miss him so much it hurts, and I also miss my dad but I'm still angry with him about this whole situation over a silly stupid argument.

It's dinner time right now, and my mom and grandma are trying to get me to eat "honey come on please eat your food, it's your favorite" my grandma says to me but all I do is look at the plate and push it away from me "I'm not hungry" I say really sad turning to look out the window as I hear my mom sigh, "it's no use she misses fred and bambam" she says to my grandma looking at me all I do is nod.

We are interrupted by a knock on the door I honestly don't know who it could be since it's raining, my gets up and goes to the door "I hope it's not the pesky old lady again- oh" she says opening the door as two people walk in with blankets when the blankets fall I can't believe my eyes the man I thought I lost forever is right in front of me "angie" I hear my mom say to her as I smile really big standing up "BAMBAM!!" I yell with joy as I run into his arms as he picks me up off the floor giving me a bear hug "ow" I say giggling as he hugs me a bit too tight but I don't care I've missed these types of hugs.

I've missed him I couldn't help myself I pulled away kissing his lips and all over his face as he starts to laugh as it tickles, "I thought I'd never see you again" I say as I start to cry happy tears putting my forehead against his as he gently runs his fingers through my hair, "I don't care what rey or fred says I couldn't let you guys go through this alone" angie says as she hugs my mom I run over to her giving her a really big hug as well.

"I'm so glad you came, and thank you for bringing bambam" I say getting out of the hug running back to bambam with an excited shriek jumping into his arms kissing him again like no tomorrow, I never want anything stupid like this argument to separate us from each other ever again. Cause it's torture for the both of us.