I've got you

Fred's pov

I look around the house missing wilma and pebbles I walk around looking at everything when something catches my eye on the dining room table, I pick it up and read it and my eyes widen as I drop the note running out the front door as fast as I can.

I have your children if you want to see them again come find me

I run to the canyon see rey angie and wilma all there as I see my boss standing on rock, "where are they?" I say to him really angry "woah woah easy take it easy they are right there" he says pointing them both tied up "Dad mom help!" pebbles screams squirming around in the ropes I try to go over to where she is but he stops me, "ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that" he says holding a remote in his hands as I look seeing the machine they are on as my eyes widen.

"Look this has nothing to do with them let them go this is between you and me" I say as he just starts laughing, "you think I'm just gonna let them go that easily, huh you must not know who I am" he says walking towards me "I have a proposition for you, you join me and stand by my side in the business I'll let the children go" he says stopping in front of me, "I can get you that big office you have been wanting, with a promotion" he says patting my shoulder as I push his shoulder off "my family comes first and what you want to do for the business is very illegal" I say as he backs off sighing before smirking "hmm wrong answer" he says pushing the button on the remote.

"Help help us!" pebbles shouts as they machine starts moving "we are coming pebbles hold on!" I yell as me and rey start climbing up the canyon to try to get the machine to save them.

Pebbles pov

I look over seeing what looks like rocks tied together crushing smaller ones into little pieces, I gasp as my eyes widen in fear I squirm and wiggle around trying to break free from the ropes as I look down at bambam "bambam wake up!" I shout as I continue to try breaking free "come on bambam please wake up please!" I yell as I watch us slowly getting closer and closer to almost crushed to death.

Bambam pov

I hear a voice but it's echoing a little I stirring a little I hear the voice slowly getting more and more clear, "bambam wake up help me!" I finally realize it's pebbles as I fully sit up looking up seeing her tied in ropes realizing I am also tied up in ropes, I start to pull and bite on the ropes as hard as I can trying to break free, "help me bambam help!" she yells starting to cry as she is getting closer to almost getting crushed with one last pull I break free from the ropes  as I stand up and start running to pebbles "bambam!" she shouts as she looks over seeing the rocks screaming bracing for impact.

But I grab her and gently lift her into my arms while she's still tied up, "it's ok pebbles I've got you" I say as she gasps smiling really big "oh my god bambam you just said your first sentence" she says  soghing in content as she leans against my shoulder as I start to carefully climbing down from the machine with her in my arms.