I love you

Pebbles pov

For a few weeks now me and bambam have become really really close ever since him and reyand angie moved in to our house, so close that I think I am in love with him. Even though he can't really talk and i can't hear his voice he's still special to me in ever way.

Right now we are all having dinner together and everything is perfect the music the admisfear the food, and bambam was looking handsome even though he hated his bowtie but he was keeping it on for me.

Every was nice and calm for a while until my dad a rey got into an argument  about work and lying and then my mom and angie got in a an argument, and unfortunately things were said that didn't mean to be said and now they are moving out.

Bambam starts help rey and angie pack theirs and his stuff out to the car as my mom starts talking to angie "Angie please please don't do this, come on we can talk about it we are all very civilized people here" my mom pleads following angie from room to room "it's too late wilma" she says have tears in her eyes almost crying.

"Come on angie we all said things that we didn't mean" my mom says to her "speak for yourself" I hear my dad say from behind the news rock "dad" I say looking towards him hurt and angry, "come on angie time to hit the road" rey says coming back with bambam behind him "fred aren't you a least bit sorry" my mom says to him annoyed "yeah" I say agreeing with her "sorry sure I'm sorry, I'm sorry I ever met the little mucher" he says looking at rey as me and my mom both gasp and bambam growl in anger as him and rey walk away.

"Angie" I hear my mom plead again with her "goodbye wilma" she said turning away before my mom could touch her "oh" she says sadly "mom" I say looking at her with tears in my eyes "dad come on stop this nonsense just apologize, please I can't lose bambam" I say looking at him plead but he just ignores me stay silent.

"Ugh I can't believe you dad, BAMBAM WAIT!!" I yell running out the door before their car drives away I reach bambam who is sitting in the back seat, I look at him as he pets my head I give him a hug wrapping my arms around his neck holding the back of his head.

Knowing I'm probably never going to see him again I slowly start to cry "Please don't forget about me ok?" I tell him and I hold his face in my hands, he nods slightly starting to cry a bit as well.

He looks down at his necklace he has had all his life with a crystal rock on it and rips it off I gasp when he does that as he hands it to me, I look up at him with a small smile still crying as I hug him again one last time.

"I-i-i l-lov-e y-you" I hear a voice say to me my eyes widen as I pull away from the hug looking at him, "w-what did you just say" I say in shock holding his face again "I l-love you" he says as I put my hand over my mouth in happiness he spoke his first words and they were I love you.

"Oh bambam" I say as I couldn't help but pull his face in and kiss him like there's no tomorrow, "I love you too" I say as I kiss his forehead backing away from the car so they can go.

He waves one last time as the car start pulling away, I start to cry running to my mom hugging her tightly she hugs me back watching them drive away till they are out of sight.

"They're gone" she says closing the door turning to my dad "I can't believe you would sit there and just let them walk out of our lives" my mom says to him really hurt and sad "at least I can walk around in my underwear again" my dad says as I scoff in surprise at him.

"And that means more to you then 10 years of friendship?" My mom say angrily at him crossing her arms "it is one hot" he says kinda casually looking at us "I can't believe you dad seriously, I just lost the love of my life because of you, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I shout at him as I run away to my room "pebbles!" my mom yells to me but I ignore her running to my room.

When I get there I shut the door locking as I fall to my bed crying holding bambam's neck close to my chest as more realization hits that I will never see the man i love ever again he's gone.