The Hostage

"Where's the party? He literally said I was missing out on the biggest party ever. Maybe management?" Kit Sugar, the tall and blue-eyed female tiger, wonders to herself as she arrives at the Diamond Casino.

The rest of the party guests are with Mickey Kappa. 

Kit heads to management.

"Wow, it's really dead in here," Kit thinks to herself.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?" Kit asks.

Kit thinks to herself, "I hear footsteps. I hear something. I can't see anything. I don't know how to get out."

"I see the elevator," Kit thinks to herself.

Kit climbs down the elevator shaft using a ladder and thinks, "This doesn't seem right."

"Who the fuck is this?" Damien Buddha asks himself while keeping a gun aimed at the entrance to the vault.

"Guys, there's a lady down here," Damien Buddha says over the radio.

"Uh, hello?" Damien Buddha asks as he approaches Kit, gun in his hands.

"Hello," Kit says.

"Fuck you doing out here?" Damien Buddha asks.

"The elevator wasn't working and there was a ladder," Kit says.

"Boys, there's a lady down here. Do you guys not see this?" Damien Buddha asks over the radio.

"I didn't mean to, I, literally the elevator wasn't working," Kit says.

"We could use a hostage, why not?" Jean Paul says.

"Back-up hostage. Back-up hostage. Yeah. So if one of the party guests went down there, cool, now we have a hostage," Mickey says over the radio while watching the other party guests.

"This is literally the biggest robbing event ever? How does this happen to me?" Kit wonders to herself, "Is that why the power was out?"

"Cops currently coming in, SWAT coming in now too," Mickey says over the radio, "SWATs is clearing through, they are probably in hotels by the way."

"They're going to be in management soon. I'm dipping from management. They're going to be in management soon, I'm dipping," Mickey says over the radio.

Mickey takes a helicopter on the rooftop away from the Diamond Casino.

"They're going to shoot us as soon as we go up that ladder," Ray says, keeping his gun pointed at the back of the hostage. Kit and the crew move forward to the entrance.

"Be ready, be ready as soon as we release the hostage, be ready to possibly die," Dawn says over the radio.

The crew exchange the hostages life for free passage to their vehicles.