Chapter 3: Welcome to the Jungle

Dipper.

I'm speechless...

The screaming.

That horrible painful screaming.

I've never heard anything so awful. Not even from... you know who.

Oh, poor Pacifica.

I sat there helpless in that fucking cage. Gripping onto the bone bars unlit my knuckles turned white.

Pacifica, my Pacifica. Those savages. They held her down and ripped her apart as she let out the most painful screams.

I gritted my teeth as tears rolled down my face. Have you ever seen someone you love; someone you care about? Someone you never thought you'd lose, reduced to nothing but a pile of meat, gone forever.

Pacifica wasn't the only one screaming. Beside me. Wendy held Mabel tight trying to comfort her as she screamed bloody murder.

It was all any of us could do as our friend was butchered in front of us. Cry and scream.

I felt so goddamn helpless. SO FUCKING HELPLESS. Like an animal trapped in a FUCKING CAGE!!!!!!

And what's truly baffling. The mastermind behind this was... Shia LeBeouf. A has been Hollywood actor.

What the FUCK, was a FUCKING ACTOR doing on an uncharted island leading a group of fucking crazed savage cannibals?

She was just a hunk of meat now. Just a hunk of meat wrapped in yellow wool. No limbs, no head, and her guts were pulled out.

Her intestines and stomach were ripped out and dropped into a bucket with a sickening plop.

The big guy. The one with the saw, handed Pacifica's disembodied head to Shia. Shia then stuck her head on top of a wooden pole and displayed it like a fucking decoration.

Pacifica's now lifeless head sat atop a wooden pole. Her sky-blue eyes staring sadly into the abyss.

Her limbs and torso were placed in some sort of makeshift oven to cook.

"You're going to die for this LaBeouf!" I shouted.

"Oh, am I now." Shia said, walking up to the cage. "You know. We've been watching you from the moment you set foot on this island. That's how we know about your uncles."

"Why," Mabel cried. "Why would you do this? I thought you were a good guy."

"No, he only plays one on TV." Wendy said.

"Well." Shia said. "That's kind of complicated. See I used to be just an ordinary, rich handsome actor."

"That's debatable." I said.

"A long time ago. I'm not sure how long ago. Time is kind of funny on this island." Shia went on. "I was shipwrecked on this island, just like you. After a while I started to hear these voices. I thought I was going crazy at first. But then he spoke to me, in my dreams. He said he was the spirit of the island. He told me I had a grand destiny. That I would become the grand ruler of the entire world. I didn't quite believe it at first. But he showed me visions. Showed me my empire. That I would be the most terrible and powerful ruler this planet has ever seen or ever will. That my rule would last for centuries, advanced technology and his powers keeping me alive for eons to come."

"Let me guess. A party that never ends with a host that never dies." I said.

"What?" Shia said.

"I said you suck Shia." I said. "Transformers is one the worst movies ever made. And you're one of the worst actors to ever live. You make Tommy Wiseau look like he could win an Oscar."