Chapter 6: Reunions

6. years ago.

Dipper.

Gravity falls.

Mabel and I sat across from our new friend Lincoln at the local diner.

"Well, if it isn't the precious little heroes of Gravity Falls." The owner of the diner, Lazy Suzan greeted us "So good to have you back! What can I get you."

We ordered our food.

"So how long are you here again?" Mabel asked Lincoln. She had a flirty smile as she gazed into his eyes. I never thought I'd be so happy to see Mabel flirting with a boy again. But after nearly dying at the hands of a cosmic demon, only to head into a miserable school year. It was a relief to see my sister being her normal self again.

Then something caught my eye. Two men in black suits walked into the diner.

"Is that?" I said. I left the table and walked over to the two men.

"Agent Powers, and agent Trigger?" I said, catching the men's attention.

"Oh it's you." Powers, the man with reseeding black hair and a thick mustache rolled his eyes.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "There's no doomsday device, and Bill was defeated. With no help from you I might add."

"We're getting lunch, kid." Trigger, the younger blond man next to Powers said.

"I mean what are you doing in Gravity Fall?" I explained.

"Kid that's classified." Powers said, turning to look me in the eyes. "And while I really wish we could have helped you fight Bill, you guys seemed to have had it handled pretty well. Maybe one day you would even make a good agent yourself. But for now, you should just focus on having the best childhood you can. Take it from me kid, these are the best years of your life, and they are going to go by fast. Enjoy them while you can."

I walked back to Mabel and Lincoln.

"Who were those guys?" Lincoln asked.

"Oh, just a couple of government agents." I replied.

"GOVERNMENT AG..." Lincoln said.

"SSSSSHHHH!!!!" Mabel and I shushed him.

"What's the dang government doing here?" Lincoln asked. "Are they spying on us?"

"I wouldn't be surprised." I said. "But I think them being here has something to do with the Bill Cipher statue ."

...

Current day.

Dipper.

The island.

Blood dripped from the visor of my hat, but I didn't care.

"Dipper? How did you get on the island?" Ford's voice came over the radio.

"We came here looking for you!" I said extatically.

"Is Stan ok?" Mabel asked.

"Stan's fine." Ford said.

"Did you reach the coast guard?" We heard Stan's voice in the background. "Please tell me it's the coast guard. I gotta get back to the states! I haven't had a descent cheeseburger in months!"

"Dipper, you shouldn't have come here." Ford scolded.

"But we had to find you!" I protested. "I don't want to lose you guys."

"We're doing just fine on our own." Ford said.

"Really?" Wendy smirked. "Even with Hollywood boy, and his gang of psychos playing Green Inferno?"