Day one at my new job

I arrive at the house, not even knowing the man who is my boss yet. He had mailed me a key to his house before i moved all my stuff out of my apartment to go move into the mansion. When I walked up to the door there was this list that literally touched the ground! It was such a big list! It began with instructions and location of where my room was and where all the cleaning supplies were. It was 8am and on the note it read that he was going to be coming home around 12pm. Underneath the time it said he'd be home, it read "these chores better be done by the time I get back, if not, ill show you what happens when they aren't done by the time of my return. Everyday you'll get a chore list kind of like this and a certain amount of time to complete the chores. You're day off from cleaning and cooking will be Sundays but if you have not been able to finish all the chores from the entire week, your day off may turn into something else. Now I the time it took you to get settled in and read this list you probably only have about two hours left to do these chores, I'd get started if I were you"

And he was right, by the time I got all my things into my room and finished reading the instructions, it was 10am. In my head I thought that if I didn't get these done by the time he got back, he'd just extend my work day by a few hours or something but I guess I'll have to wait and see if I don't get these done by the time he gets home.

Chore list:
1. Vacuum EVERY room
2. Deep clean EVERY room
3. Call for groceries
4. Collect all the trash
5. Clean pool
6. .....
7. ......
Blah blah blah

There were about 50 things on this list

"How on earth am I suppose to get all this done by the time he gets back!?"

It's 11:45 now and I've only managed to get through half of the 2nd chore on the list, he's gonna be back in 15 minutes.
"This is ridiculous, maybe I can see if I can get less chores a day or something."

12pm roles around and I hear him summoning me over the speakers to come to the living room.

"Hello there sky!" A familiar voice says

My face goes pale "J-j-jj-Jack...." I say with a huge stutter

"So, tell me, how many chores did you get done?" Jack asks with a devilish smile on his face.

"Uh... I uh...." I began to say getting nervous.

"How many chores!?" He begins to raise his voice.

"Halfway through the second chore! There are too many chores here for me to have gotten through more than...." I get cut off.

"Only 1 and a half??!" He raises his voice. "Well.... let me show you what happens when you don't finish your chores in the amount of time I give you to finish"

He then grabs me, turns me around and grabs the waistband of my white granny panties and pulls up hard lifting me instantly off the ground dangling in the air.

"Ahhhhhh, let go! Let go!!!" I begin to scream.

"This is how things will ho around here: you will receive how ever many chores I decide to give you a day and you'll have a certain time frame to finish them. If you fail to complete them in the time frame given, you'll receive punishment (wedgies) and if I decide to give you a hanging or dangling wedgie, you will be in that wedgie until I let you out of it and your left over chores will go on tomorrow's list but if I give you a permanent wedgie like a shoulder, bra or atomic wedgie, one you can move around in, you'll go back to finishing your chores. And by the end of the week, if all your chores of the week aren't complete, you'll spend your day off receiving punishment from me. And if you dare to quit, ill make sure you never get another job in your life where you're not getting your ass flossed!"

So the rest of that night I got a fresh reminder of what my life was like back in highschool. I was given a bouncing wedgie, a squeaky clean, a bouncing melvin, he wedgied me as I cooked his meals, to a pile driver wedgie, to swirlies for an hour then hung me up to dry where I spent the rest of my night.

This is officially my life....