First Day off

I wake up in a front hanging wedgie, im literally in so much pain. It's finally Sunday so I get a day off, or wait, I didn't finish this past week's chores.... shit....

"Good morning slave... I mean maid!" Jack enters the room with excitement. "So, it looks like you haven't finished your chores from last week! You haven't managed to finish 35 of them. So I'm gonna give you a wedgie for each chore you haven't completed! This is going to be fun!"

Sir... jack... please don't do this! I beg you!

That fell on deaf ears.... I received literally so many wedgies, my ass is on FIRE! It feels like I'm bleeding!

The wedgies I received as my punishment:

1. Front bouncing for 15 minutes
2. Squeaky clean for 45 minutes
3. A shoulder wedgie while I made him breakfast
4. A dangling wedgie as he ate his meal (he took his good ol time)
5. A swirly as my "morning wash" for 45 minutes as he yanked on my undies causing me to drink the toilet water. I should mention that it was a chocolate swirly and he used me to clean out the bowl.
6. A hanging wedgie in the front yard on the big oak tree, left to dry, as he sprayed me down with a power hose to wash off the poop in my hair Lasting 20 minutes, and hanging there to dry took a good 40 minutes. So a full hour on that tree.
7. Used as his pull up bar, and weights for his early afternoon work out lasting 2 hours
8. A pully wedgie as I make him lunch and an extra plate for... whom?
9. Getting that extra plate shoved in my under and given a double atomic messy wedgie. (That's what the extra plate was for)
10. Hanging double atmoic messy wedgie with 10 pound weights tied to my ankles For an hour and a half.
11. A jock lock as he whips my ass for 30 minute (ouch my ass)
12-34. Normals wedgies, front wedgies, all around wedgies, dropping into hanging and front hanging wedgies, dragging wedgies, Texas wedgies, ripping wedgies, lighting my undies on frie and wedging me, chew toy wedgie (hes got like 4 fucking dogs and they played tug-o-war with my granny panties giving me one of the worst squeaky cleans i have EVER received), bra-connection wedgies, shoulder wedgies, frosty wedgies, scarecrow wedgies, wedgie swing, dizzy wedgies, gang wedgie (all his mates came and wedgied me), jet ski wedgie, pile driver wedgies, Tarzan wedgie, trashcan wedgie, zip line wedgies.
35. The final wedgie of the day... at this point I'm literally in tears, my ass is so red, so cut, so raw... he grabs me by my arms and ties them together, grabs the back of my undies and begins to bounce me once again and carries me out the door and into his car, and gives me a chair wedgie as we head somewhere. After a 30 minute drive we arrive somewhere all too familiar... the highschool we went to... where I spent all 4 years of highschool being tortured by this man, his gang and the cheerleaders. He turns off his car, walks around, opens my door and grabs me by the front of my undies and drags me to the all too familiar FLAG POLE.

"NO PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THE FLAG POLE! SIR! PLEASE!" I BEGGED.

"Don't you remember all the good ol Fridays after school when I hung you up the flag pole and left you there all weekend just to take you down every Monday morning just to do the week all over again? Good times... well, up you go!"

And up I went.

"I'll be back for you tomorrow after school is over, I want all the students to see you up there, and give all the nerds a reminder that it doesn't get better for them. Bye!"