Wedgied down memory lane

There I was, on that flagpole, 5am on Monday. Kids will soon flood in and see me hanging on the flagpole. Underwear has no sign of ripping anywhere near soon. My ass on fire, my pussy as well, one more hour before total humiliation. Feels like highschool all over again.

~~~~~~~~back in highschool~~~~~~~~~~

Monday: 5:00am on the bus ride to school, there are about thirty stops and about fifty kids who need to be picked up in the morning. The first two people who gets picked up every morning is the head cheerleader Maddison and the football captain Jack and the second stop is my stop, we normally arrive at the school around 6:30 every morning. The moment I step foot on the bus Maddison grabs me by the front of my tighty whities (yes I said tighty whities, when I was in school, my parents never bought me my own clothes, I would always get my brothers old clothes, including underwear. The only clothing item my parents would buy me are bras) (the reason to why I became the number one target foe bullies was all because of incident that happened back in 3rd grade. We were all climbing trees out at recess and seeing who could climb the highest. I was determined to be that person, I climbed so high up to where the branches became so thin that the branch broke from underneath me. But, instead of hitting the ground, the waste band of my tighty whoties snagged a thick brach and gave me my first ever wedgie! Everyone laughed and made fun of me for wearing boys underwear and from that day on, I was given wedgies every day)
Anyway, as I step onto the bus, Maddison would grab me by the front of my tighty whities and begins to bounce me and walk me to the back of the bus to jack (my boss) and they would give me my daily squeaky clean. And yes, the squeaky clean lasts the entire hour and a half, as kids load the bus, they all pull out there phones and begin recording like every morning.
Now every morning bus ride goes the same, but the wedgie schedule at school is set different for each day. As the bus arrives to the school, I am carried into school In a fireman carry wedgie, carried by Jack and followed by Maddison. Jack brings me to the rest of the cheer leaders and dropped on the floor. Jack then kisses Maddison and walks off.

6:30: 30 minutes until homeroom, so in this 30 minutes I receive my Monday morning swirly.

"Dunk, wedgie, rise, dunk, wedgie, flush, wedgie, rise, wedgie dunk, rise, dunk, wedgie, flush, rise, dunk, wedgie, flush" repeated for the whole 30 minutes while they live stream the entire thing! After the swirling and wedgies, they bring me out of the bathroom as the homeroom bell rings and carry me to the main entrance where our school mascot statue stands. The charter high rams! And the hang me off the statue to dry. The snap a few photos to post then head to homeroom.

Then the principal would come around and give me detention for "skipping class" (my detentions are usually to clean the lock rooms which end up in me getting a Hella bunch of swirlies and wedgies)

After after about 3rd period, I get taken down and dragged to the cafeteria and get shoved head first into the nastiest trash cand and my underwear stretched and attached to the handle f
Of the trash can amd as everyone throws there lunches away, I get covered in so much. Then the janitor would come around and roll the trashcan to the dumpsters, and instead of helping me of, he just dumps me into the dumpster along with the trash. After the janitor walks away, I get out and try to shove as much of my stretched out whities back into my pants. Then I head to the locker room to try and sneak a shower (it never goes well, usually ends with me hanging off the shower head by my whities, all my clothes on with cold water running down my pants and I would hang there for 30 minutes until the next gym class comes in and gives me a squeaky clean for 15 minutes then takes me to the gym with them and hang me off the basketball net. Then I hang there until the end of the school day where the cheerleaders come in the gym for cheer practice, they usually have five minutes before the cheer coach comes in so they get me down and usually bounce me in an all around wedgie for the full five minutes, then head cheerleader Maddison throws me to the ground then pussy busts me. That's when the principal enters and grabs my wrist and drags me to the locker room to begin cleaning. I always get the girls locker room all done without any problems but since the principal wants it spotless, it always take me two hours to finishing cleaning it. Which means as I'm walking into the boys locker room to clean, the football team is done practice and "helps" me clean thus using my face to clean all the toilet which no one seems to flush on Mondays. After the toilets are sparkling (after two hours of swirlies and wedgies) they use my wet hair as a mop to mop the floor. After the locker room is all clean, then team then wedgies me until my whities rip clean off which always takes another 45 minutes. I then walk home commando and take a shower then go to bed.

Tuesday: on Tuesdays on the bus I would be hung out the window which is shut with my whities shut in the window and take a very painful ride to school, not only getting pain from my underwear but more pain from the branches we hit on the way.

I do get to go to classes on Tuesdays but I'm given a brutal chair wedgie in each class. After class I'm either carried to my next class in a suit case wedgie or Jack would put on a nice show between periods and bouncing me by the front or back of my whities then as the bell rings, he would pants me and push me to the ground.

Then on Tuesdays I have gym class we would either play a sport or run laps and when we run laps I always end up running either in a shoulder wedgie or a bra connection wedgie. If we play a sport like dodge ball for example, I get targeted or if we do rock climbing, my safety harness always gets attached to my whities and ever time I'm up there, someone ends up throwing a ball at me that causes me yo fall in a painful hanging wedgie and one time the hinge got jammer and I was stuck up there all day until my whities ripped (which ended up being three days later)

After gym is lunch and on Tuesdays I tend to get my face shoved into my food then the rest of my food shoved down the front of my whities then given a brutal melvin, then it usually ends with me hanging by the front of my whities of the cafeteria doors and as students walk past they would smack my ass. That tends to be all the events on Tuesday.

Wednesday: wedgie Wednesday.... probably one of the worst days of the week. It begins with EVERYONE on the bus giving me wedgies, even the nerds! Then jack brings me to the nasty Porta potties and gives me swirlies in them. Then I'm hung up on the hook on the door then locked in. An hour later the jocks come out and knock it over getting shit and piss all over me. After two hours they unlock it and spray me with a power hose. After that the hang me up the flag pole in a double atomic hanging wedgie where I hang all night until the next day.

Thursday: 6:30am still on the flagpole, busses start rolling in, kids walking up laughing ar me. No longer in a double atomic, git myself out of that at 3am. The cheer squad and football team stroll up to the bottom of the pole and start to bring me down. Once I reach near the ground, still a few inches off the ground, ad my whities sag at my knees. The finally take me down and I fall to the ground because my legs are asleep, Maddison takes the back of my whities and jack grabs the front and they bounce me brutally until my whities finally rip clean off. The bell rings and they leave me there on the ground and go to class. Then once I gain feeling in my legs again I make the long way back to my house because I don't go to school on Thursdays because of everything I go through monday-thursday mornings. I go home, shower, get some food, then go to bed until Friday morning.

Friday: now Fridays are football game days. 5am on the bus I get wedgies ranging from: front, back, squeaky cleans, bouncing, and bouncing melvins. Then I get wet Willie's, noogies, titty twisters, pink bellies and spankings. After we arrive to the school I'm then dragged through mud created by the football team all pissing in one spot then given a nature wedgie. Then they clean me off by dunking me in every single boys toilets then handed off to the cheer squad and dunked in every girls toilet. Then I'm handed back to Jack and given a double atomic wedgie then carried to homeroom. In homeroom and in all of my classes, I get footballs thrown at me and the teachers use me as an example by giving me more wedgies to scare the rest of the students to always obey and never miss an assignment. And all day I'm shoved into lockers, pants, given pussy busts, wet willies,, tatty twisters, obviously wesgies then but the end of the day, im dragged to the boys locker room and given every wedgie then I'm hung by the goal post and left there all night. Then on Saturday mornings is normally when my dad would come and get me down. But not kindly brought down, he gets ne down by pulling on my legs until my undies rip....